Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Finally got the new pipes on and the finned covers. They look great and sound awesome. You cant even begin to imagine how these sound unless you here them in person, recordings do not do it justice at all. To compare them to any other exhaust I have heard or felt for that matter, nothing even comes close. These are called ground pounders for a reason you will know why if you here them in person. Had a small exhaust leak at first but it was my fault, its fixed now. I will be taking it to get tuned and put on the dyno Tuesday and I will post the graph then. For those who don't buy these because you think you need the new oil cooler, you don't. I was able to move mine enough to clear the front pipe. I just had to make a different bracket to mount the cooler, in the existing mounting holes. It does not look as good as if I were to get the other oil cooler but it does work. Maybe I will upgrade later, but for now it works fine. Throttle response is better and it seems to run smoother. I also do not have the annoying exhaust pop anymore.

I have some pics to upload but I am having some issues attaching them. Any help would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know it's been some time since you posted this, but I am interested in getting them too on my Vegas. Were you ever able to post any photos? I would also like to know how you re-mounted the oil cooler and if this is something I will be able to do. I.e. what parts are needed?

Many thanks!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm also curious about the dyno numbers with Ground Pounders. I just had my High-Ball dyno'd with Hacker Zoomies and would like to compare.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts