Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has done business with Conquest? How was the turn around time on work? Were you satisfied with the quality of the work? I am thinking about doing the AMS kit on my Hammer .

Thanks for all the help on this

cheers
Chris

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
I just got off the phone with Scott about 20 minutes ago. My experience with Conquest Customs over the past 4 years has been great. Scott is very personable and very concerned with his customers and their satisfaction.

He just dissolved his partnership so he is transitioning, moving and all.

The reason he is in my signature and I promote him is because he is a business man with honor and integrity!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I personally have not done business with Scott, but I did meet him in Helen, GA this year...Very stand up guy...Was very concerned and proud of his work...He had a bike that was custom painted and tricked out...After the SE Rally he was going to trailer that bike up to the guy who bought it in NC...Scott is out of FL if I remember right!!! AWESOME FRIGGIN' WORK!! Several others who had done business with him were at the SE rally and they loved everything he did and they were wanting more...So I would say based on this that he is an OUTSTANDING business man!!!

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Scott K. is a great guy with a great company. Hopefully he will have many successful years ahead of him.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I ordered a set of rear pegs for my victory...scott had them to my door in two days and the price $50.00 hard to beat compared to almost 300 from victory

Thanks for all the replys. I will have my AMS kit here sometime in the near future

Thanks cheers
Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
rdf

just had scott install cams,intake,timing wheel. im very happy with results and it was slightly less than quoted. what a pleasant surprise! i have a 12 cct

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I'm anxious to see the new 2>1 exhaust they're developing called "the Assault". It's a high slung straight back exhaust similar to one I think vance and hines makes for harleys with a sick look that'd look killer on the High-Ball. thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts