Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own a 2010 Kawasaki Voyager that I love but and seriously crossing over to the CCT. I joined this forum to browse around and see what the actual owners are saying. Are there any current CCT owners here that switched from a Voyager?

·
Registered
277 Posts
I switched from a fatboy to my CCT....couldn't be happier w/it. The ride is great and it handles really well.
BTW....welcome from N.E. PA!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Frist off, Welcome.

I switched from a Hammer to my CCT about 5 months ago. Absolutely love the switch and love the bike. The storage room, cruise control and radio is more than nice. The handling and ride is even better. I don't think you would regret the switch.

Plus the power...stock is good, but wake that bike up with a air filter, exhaust, fuel tuner and a timing wheel...whoa! Hang on man and enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Is a Switch you will Enjoy .. While love my XC if I had been more informed about Victory when first purchased, would have gone with the XCT to start with ..

·
Registered
784 Posts
Voyager,,,,,,,,,,,,,Kawasaki destroyed the name with their current offering, IMHO.

As for it being for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ride the Vic. You are the one who has to decide.

I'm sorry, can't help any but the look and feel of the current Voyager is a turn off for me, and I don't say that about many bikes. Those that have them seem pleased though.

Welcome to the Mayhem.

·
12,970 Posts
wait till the new models to come out. old ones will be cheaper and new ones might have something you like

·
Registered
110 Posts
I had a Vulcan before my CCT, been very happy with the change. I test drove numerous times both the Voyager and the CCT, as well as the Vision. Pricing was similar between the Voyager and the CCT I just liked the look of the Vic better, as well as the quality seemed better as well.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the responses. I will probably wait until the new year comes out to see the differences and possibly catch a deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts