Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody read or listen to these conspiracy theory people? Do you think there's a shred of truth or is it a deception to sell all the products listed on the web page? There is a guy at work that worships this guy and has a dark rain cloud over him most all of the time.

So nut case, alarmist or defender?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Its on the internet , It has to be the truth? :ltr:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I have a client that is so sure he has built a bomb shelter, stocked it with food, water, etc to last 5 years. Powder food, clothes, batteries the whole deal. If you met this guy he is as normal as anyone I know but he has bought into the world is ending thing.

Me personally, if it happens I wouldn't want to live in that type of world.

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Crazy maybe and maybe not who knows . They probably think we are crazy for spending money on a bike. It's there hobby so who cares . It's America if they aren't hurting anyone who cares . I think we need to worry more about gang bangers, drug dealers, and crooked politicians.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Crazy maybe and maybe not who knows . They probably think we are crazy for spending money on a bike. It's there hobby so who cares . It's America if they aren't hurting anyone who cares . I think we need to worry more about gang bangers, drug dealers, and crooked politicians.
I agree , and there are plenty of em.....:crzy:

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
Some might say to have leniency on the drug dealers lol

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Some might say to have leniency on the drug dealers lol
As I recall a real IDIOT mentioned that... He has had a hand in a few questionable schemes as of late also too , Eric, something....

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As I recall a real IDIOT mentioned that... He has had a hand in a few questionable schemes as of late also too , Eric, something....
Yea rings a bell sells guns to Mexican drug cartels then get an executive order by the president so he doesn't have to be accountable. That wasn't a conspiracy....or was it?

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
What is that crazy Eric thinking by allowing American adults the freedom to ingest what they please. Everyone knows we need the gov't to tell us WTF to do, right Lil?

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Yea rings a bell sells guns to Mexican drug cartels then get an executive order by the president so he doesn't have to be accountable. That wasn't a conspiracy....or was it?
Of course not, it was Obama living up to the NRA's ideal of making society polite by giving everyone a gun.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Good point it was. The conspiracy guy here at work talk
about that months before it came out.
Possibly because the ATF was doing gun walking years before O became president?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Gun walking was started in 2006 by the ATF. Wonder where the outrage was then.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Of course not, it was Obama living up to the NRA's ideal of making society polite by giving everyone a gun.
you have a compulsion say something rather it's necessary or not don't you

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I never mentioned Obama, But , Holder is a complete and utter failure as A.G. , a liar a racist, yes African Americans can be racist, it works both ways, but his outright lying to congress and the American people is appalling.wac

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I never mentioned Obama, But , Holder is a complete and utter failure as A.G. , a liar a racist, yes African Americans can be racist, it works both ways, but his outright lying to congress and the American people is appalling.wac
Great usage of disparaging adjectives. Shall we next try some adverbs?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
And they're off. SB and AZ showed up with the D vs R again...man it's gettting old. I'll unsubscribe to this, I see where it's headin.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts