Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great to stumble across this forum, hope to learn plenty about the brand, querks, trials or tribulations with them, any info would be appreciated.
Had 34yrs with HDs, a string of old Triumphs before that in teens, last tourer before the XC was a Triumph Touring. Like restoring old iron that has one foot in the grave and I have a couple of old bikes on loan in a motorcycle museum.
List of bikes have/still own here - http://www.pitbossracing.com.au/pimp.htm
Look fwd getting to hear about others adventures here.
Cheers, Blackey.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
That's a load of nice bikes. Congrats on the XC and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a load of nice bikes. Congrats on the XC and welcome aboard!
Cheers mate.
I'll bet you're enjoying your xc as much as I am.
The only problem (not factory) is the free guard dawg imobilser, having them remove it next week, left me starnded a few times now(tow trucks are expensive) a real pain in the neck, other than that, brilliant bike.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Cheers mate.
I'll bet you're enjoying your xc as much as I am.
I'm enjoying the XC's sister, a 2011 XR. ;)

The only problem (not factory) is the free guard dawg imobilser, having them remove it next week, left me starnded a few times now(tow trucks are expensive) a real pain in the neck, other than that, brilliant bike.
You might be able to sell the system to one of the forum members. We've had a long thread here, where various members expressed their desire to get a guard dawg. Maybe you could post there on what made you hate it for those of us who still want one?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm enjoying the XC's sister, a 2011 XR. ;)

You might be able to sell the system to one of the forum members. We've had a long thread here, where various members expressed their desire to get a guard dawg. Maybe you could post there on what made you hate it for those of us who still want one?
DON'T​
9 days with it, 3 batteries, prone to humidity, don't put it in ya pocket, don't let it vibrate, DON'T get one !!!!!!!!!! So far cost me $2700 in tow trucks and rooms. I wouldn't sell it unless buyer was an enemy

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
DON'T​
9 days with it, 3 batteries, prone to humidity, don't put it in ya pocket, don't let it vibrate, DON'T get one !!!!!!!!!! So far cost me $2700 in tow trucks and rooms. I wouldn't sell it unless buyer was an enemy
I'll pay the shipping, and take the beast off your hands! And I won't be your enemy but a thankful buddy. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts