Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to change my swing arm and fender brackets on my 99 V92C with ones from a 05 V92TC. I have the Swing Arm, Fender brackets, Belt, Saddlebags and brackets, Backrest, and seat. I will need a few belt guards and chrome pieces down the road.

Will I need to do anything along the way as pulley's or anything or with the bigger belt take care of that part. Any information would be great.

Thanks Travis

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just the belt. Cool project.
I would love to have bought a TC, but don't have the money. I got the 99 for next to nothing, and have been slowly collecting parts used here and there, hope to have belt very soon. Will be leaving it blue and black, will have a friend paint the bags to match.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was checking out Ebay today and someone is parting out a 05 TC if you need any thing off of it. Just enter Victory 92c in the Ebay search. Good luck with your project.thumb up

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was checking out Ebay today and someone is parting out a 05 TC if you need any thing off of it. Just enter Victory 92c in the Ebay search. Good luck with your project.thumb up
Thanks, been watching a few of those parts for sure.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Pinwall cycles does a lot of parting out on eBay... great vendor, I bought quite a few things from them when I was rebuilding my Vic

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
A hybrid TC, great project!!! Just seen one on Ebay and somewheres else decked out as a full bagger. Looked great! Looking forward to seeing your project updates!!!! I would say start a seperate thread for it in the V92 forum so we can track it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts