Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone using one of these little devices? it seams like a really good idea, but i have one question...

do you have the ability to control your music from the bike's controls, or do you play your music from the phone and the bluetooth just streams it?

thanks
adam

·
Registered
42 Posts
I use one on my Goldwing quite a bit. I have it plugged into the aux input on the wing. I can stream music through it from my iPod or iPhone.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use one on my Goldwing quite a bit. I have it plugged into the aux input on the wing. I can stream music through it from my iPod or iPhone.
can you control the iphone from your bike's controls as if the iphone was plugged directly into the bike?

adam

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have a dockboss air on my XC which is very similar. It only shows aux on the display. I bought a rammount X mount and mounted it to my handlebars. I can control Pandora on my phone while it's mounted to the X-Mount.

·
13,236 Posts
If you use a bluetooth 30 pin adapter can you do GPS and Your music.
Guessing you would hear phone ring and if someone left you a message you would hear that. Just guessing

·
Registered
471 Posts
I use a lightening to 30 pin adapter for my iPhone 5s, using the "Maps" app that came with the phone I can set my destination, then turn on Pandora and off I go. The turn by turn voice over rides the Pandora and in coming texts and email will ding in also. Just have to leave the phone in the saddlebag or it would be dead in 30 minutes

·
Registered
23 Posts
do you have the ability to control your music from the bike's controls, or do you play your music from the phone and the bluetooth just streams it?
There is no ability to control the music from the bikes built in controls when using the CoolStream Duo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts