Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car chases should be fun over there with these cops.

from the article:
Imagine getting pulled over by this scary-looking motorcycle cop in Mexico. He appears very aggressive standing up in the saddle with his rifle at the ready and the bike's lights flashing. The look almost evokes the look of old-school cavalry but with modern equipment.

Video and full article

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Prolly be doing that here too , when Obama invokes Marshall Law with executive action on the citizens .....:crzy:

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Or drill a hole in his windscreen .... Ha ha nice picture tough
If i tried that i would be belly up mate

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ain't nothin' ...Just see how good his aim would be a-slippin'-n-a-slidin' on a quart of Pennzoil while dodging the zinc-dipped contents "accidentally" spilled from a box full-O' roofing nails..

... ...wac ... Not that I would ever try to stop some Mexican cop from murdering me in such a cool fashion mind-you. ...That would be aginst' the law-n-such!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I don't think I have left the house on my bike (and rarely in my cage) without my gun on my hip.

I've been trying to figure out where I can put an easily accessible handful of ball bearings. They could do wonders for making people operating almost any vehicle back off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts