Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Corbin Dual Touring off of my 2013 Vegas, it came on the bike so I don't know how many miles.
The heater works well. Flames stitched in red. Backrest included. New saddle is $695 New backrest $243 selling both for $500 plus shipping. PayPal please

Reason for selling is putting my Vegas back to single seater only. The wifey rides on the CCT

image.jpg

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Andre can use this for those cold night and morning rides on his island. :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andre can use this for those cold night and morning rides on his island. :)
Island sounds very warm and tropical, but I agree he needs this saddle!
Nothing like roasted nuts by the ocean 😀

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still for sale

Still for sale, lower price $450 for both or I'll sell the saddle for $350, backrest $120

·
Registered
64 Posts
This should fit a 15 vegas right? The heater is for the whole seat passenger included? What would you say the comfort level over stock seat is? I am considering getting Rich's custom seats to alter my stock seat but if this is just as comfortable it has everything I would want for less.

·
Registered
483 Posts
This should fit a 15 vegas right? The heater is for the whole seat passenger included? What would you say the comfort level over stock seat is? I am considering getting Rich's custom seats to alter my stock seat but if this is just as comfortable it has everything I would want for less.
The heat is independent meaning the driver has their own control and the passenger has their own.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VicVbulldog is correct the heat is for front and or rear.
Corbin saddles are not a plush cushy saddle, they are more firm than others. But the difference between this and the stock seat is a lot. I can't ride more than an hour and a half two hours on the stock seat before my ass is hurting
I've read Corbin's aren't for everyone but I had no problem with the comfort

·
Registered
64 Posts
VicVbulldog is correct the heat is for front and or rear.
Corbin saddles are not a plush cushy saddle, they are more firm than others. But the difference between this and the stock seat is a lot. I can't ride more than an hour and a half two hours on the stock seat before my ass is hurting
I've read Corbin's aren't for everyone but I had no problem with the comfort
I think its definitely worth a try would you be willing to do 400?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts