Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on the fleetliner bags from Corbin? Thinking about pulling the trigger on them. Anyone have them or any input would be appreciated. They would be mounted on a 2005 KP white and silver.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I think its a neat take on hard bags. Not sure I'm sold on how it goes around the stock pipes because if you don't have stock pipes, that side is going to look kinda silly due to it being so asymmetrical. I have always loved the versatility of having bags on a bike and all my previous ones did. However, short of their bagger/touring branded bikes, I feel like most Victories just don't look good with bags on them, my Jackpot especially. Something I had to make peace with was now having to wear a sling style back pack when I ride and need stuff with me. In a few years will be adding a cross country to the stable for that reason.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the long pipes and plan on keeping them, but I do agree that the cruisers don't look good with bags and that is why this options looks like the only one right now.I'm trying to keep the look of the exaggerated rear fender and without going custom this is the only out of the box option..or..add to my collection:D

·
Registered
220 Posts
I will say I like their take on it. Different is always good. I always kinda liked how the hard bags National cycles makes look on most bikes too. Not sure how they'd look on a Vic but ya never know.:)

·
Registered
690 Posts
well, I am in agreement with the thought of not liking the wrap around right side bag. Just kind of looks odd to me. But, it's your money and your bike. You buy what you like and F anyone one who don't like it !

·
Registered
203 Posts
I love the looks of these bags but I read somewhere that they are surprisingly small on the inside.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Read somewhere they were having issues with bags having heat damage due to their proximity to the exhaust. Might want to talk with someone who owns a set to see if it is still a issue..

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts