Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, been a long time since I've been here. I'm looking to buy a new seat for my jackpot. Sick of the numb ass I get from riding.

Anybody know which seat is more comfortable out of Corbin? They have the modular smuggler seat and the solo stinger.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dan

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Guys, been a long time since I've been here. I'm looking to buy a new seat for my jackpot. Sick of the numb ass I get from riding.

Anybody know which seat is more comfortable out of Corbin? They have the modular smuggler seat and the solo stinger.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dan

In my experience... Neither of those are seats that I liked. I would take your stock seat and have it customized for you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In my experience... Neither of those are seats that I liked. I would take your stock seat and have it customized for you.
I've already had someone add jell packs. It's helped, but still get soar after a while. I tend to sit on my tailbone instead of butt, so my riding position is a bit messed up too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mean City Cycles

Have your stock seat redone. I had mine done from Mean City Cycles.. They did fantastic, and my seat is now like a recliner!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts