Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SEAT IS SOLD

Just two weeks old I paid $695 with tax and shipping plus a bottle of their saddle cream which I will send also. Very nice seat but it just don't work with my bad back from previous surgeries. I only put about 650 miles on it and as much as I wanted it to work I'll just keep what I have. Price includes shipping up to $40, its a big box. There is no backrest but could be bought on there site or on ebay. This seat does not have the heated option.

20160926_110704.jpg

20160926_110720.jpg

20160926_110730.jpg

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Is it heated?

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Looks comfy, but its a Corbin. Are you selling cuz of problems like I had with a Corbin saddle and the maker?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I would snap it up if only it were heated. I love Corbin saddles, but I don't want to give up my heated seat.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks comfy, but its a Corbin. Are you selling cuz of problems like I had with a Corbin saddle and the maker?
I've been sitting on a mustang seat for 40 something thousand miles and really wanted to try a Corbin as we had one our goldwing and loved it. So I bought one to try it and I found it comfortable to sit on but my sore back needs a backrest and I didnt want to invest more for a backrest to go threw all that again so I put it for sale. It took me a over years to get my current set up to work ok for me and that was several different trips to a local upholster and hours of riding and adjusting.

I knew better but you never know till you try , sometimes you win and other times not so much. On another note my mustang seat is coming apart on one of the seems so its going to need to be recovered soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts