Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a corbin seat on their gunner?..thinking of getting one, just wanted to make sure its worth it..
thanks
Mark

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have about 500 miles on my new Corbin duel touring seat on my Jackpot. They are expensive and I was hesitant to buy one also but I am very happy with it so far. Its very supportive and super comfortable. As always Corbin seats are really well built and fit great. Good luck getting a new seat.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have a Drag Specialties seat on my Gunner. Very comfortable and about 1/2 the price of a Corbin.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It took about 4 weeks to get the seat but I ordered it in February. It can take longer when you order during the summer because when they are more busy. I ordered a second backrest in June and it took about 6 or 7 weeks to get that. It's definitely worth it though

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's worth the wait. That saddle will outlast your bike too

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
drag specialties..have to check that one out...
thanks
I've been running a Drag Specialties Low-Profile touring seat on my XC, its the most comfortable MC seat I've ever used.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a Corbin seat on my Vegas...love it! It's an awesome seat. I live about a hour and half from their shop in Hollister, Ca. So, I made an appointment rode my there on a saturday morning...they installed the seat foam only. I rode around on the foam seat for about 15 mins and came back to the shop...had them shape it and move me back about an inch. Picked out the leather and stitching they finished, installed the new seat and I rode home. About 20,000 miles on the seat still looks new and feels like a broken recliner at home. Great experience.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts