Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed to find a Corbin Smuggler seat for sale on Craigslist for my 2016 Hammer S. Originally the owner didn't want to ship but he came through for me. With shipping I paid $127. Based on how it looks I'm not even sure its been used. The underside has some scuffs, but it looks more like storage damage than anything else. The guy I bought it from found it in a barn along with other odds and ends. I've spent so far about four hours tweaking the installation to get it just right, along with a trip to the hardware store for attachment bolts. To me it looks better than the stock seat and cowl, and it matches the Victory black color perfectly. I feel really fortunate to find such a great deal.

·
Registered
483 Posts
True. True. Or spell. ;)

:worthless without:
Damn Swype!

Of course one of the few that can read stops by. :wink

Now go away troll! Lol!

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
yeah!...show us ya seat!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
About a year ago PhotoBucket demanded something like $400 per year for me to keep my account....and I said no, thus I lost my ability to post photos. If there is a way, let me know. Meanwhile here is what is similar to how it looks:
https://www.google.com/search?q=corbin+smuggler+seat+victory+hammer&client=firefox-b-1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvk6nv_rTZAhVEtFMKHRuVADoQ_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=729#imgrc=qH6NLFhUteDJ5M:

I finalized the installation today. The three rear bolt holes were all off, the front seat tongue had to be adjusted, and several quick trips to the hardware store for the right length of M6-1.0 pan head hardware.

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
You can upload photos directly without the need for a third-party host. Most of the photos I share here are directly uploaded.

·
Premium Member
13,731 Posts
In addition to what Broggy said about going into "Advanced" and the "Manage Attachments" feature you can use another hosting site. There are many but the easiest one I have found that allows multiple uploads is https://postimg.org. It doesn't have a lot features like editing software but it's direct and simple. You can edit pics with Gimp or Photoshop.

·
Premium Member
13,731 Posts
Looking good! I have the same Corbin Smugglers mini-trunk on my KP. Great for small things like a toothbrush, pistol, glasses, extra mags, etc.

I often wished there was a glue-on pad to make it double as a mini back rest. I may make one for it.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nice!

I like that paint scheme.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts