Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Looking at the article I pulled up the best answer is exactly what that article stated. They are doing more testing now which is revealing what we already know, which is that that all corona viruses are highly contagious. Don't test you have nice low numbers. Test more you get higher numbers. Test even more and you get even higher numbers.

Imagine the scary numbers we would get if we started testing for the common cold.

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
I don't know what's happening?
their hospitals are overflowing with cases again and they are sending patients to another city 90 miles away cuz they've no room left?

Rob

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
I did a search and found a few stories about Alabama. But not good sources. There has been so much fake news on the coronavirus. The CDC has been clumping antibody test with active virus test. Just have to wait and see what comes out on it. .

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
News to me. I'm sure the people in the area will double down on social distancing and good hygiene since they are experiencing community spread. Did the news mention any demographic of who is dying.

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
I did a search and found a few stories about Alabama. But not good sources. There has been so much fake news on the coronavirus. The CDC has been clumping antibody test with active virus test. Just have to wait and see what comes out on it. .
here's a link to cases

Stay Safe.

Rob

·
Registered
705 Posts
News to me. I'm sure the people in the area will double down on social distancing and good hygiene since they are experiencing community spread. Did the news mention any demographic of who is dying.
no they didn't but everywhere seems to be older with preexisting conditions are the worse hit....although I have two friends up here in canada their young children are in our Sick Kids Hospitial In Toronto in very bad shape been in there for 3 weeks 8(

Rob

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
no they didn't but everywhere seems to be older with preexisting conditions are the worse hit....although I have two friends up here in canada their young children are in our Sick Kids Hospitial In Toronto in very bad shape been in there for 3 weeks 8(

Rob
Sorry to hear about the kids. Hope they pull through.
That is a rough one.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Sorry to hear about the kids. Hope they pull through.
That is a rough one.
Thanks Joe....hoping they do as well...it sure is mess ....

Stay Safe,

rob

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
here's a link to cases

Stay Safe.

Rob
It sounds like they have it under control and it's not unusual to transfer patients. I have seen it here when in flu season our hospitals where full to capacity. A few years back they wanted to admit me to the hospital because I had the flu. They had no rooms. I did fine at home.

·
Registered
705 Posts
It sounds like they have it under control and it's not unusual to transfer patients. I have seen it here when in flu season our hospitals where full to capacity. A few years back they wanted to admit me to the hospital because I had the flu. They had no rooms. I did fine at home.
Lets hope so...for all our sakes...

Stay Safe,

Rob

61 - 73 of 73 Posts