521 - 540 of 549 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #521

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
They need to report it as antibodies test or active virus test. They are making it sound like only a active virus count.
I’ve never taken it as “active”, just a positive count. But I agree, they should separate the two.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
NAB your aware that a recently passed law grants vaccine makers total immunity from liability for any negative effects that the vaccine they sell may have on the American population.

If they inject you and your balls disintegrate before you come down with a raging dose of Covid that is OK under the new law. Even if the vaccine turns out to be the cause under the new law you are on your own.

Little weird don't you think, especially in light of there having been some serious problems with other vaccines that turned up later rather than sooner over the years. Like Smallpox vaccine.
Only the government could grant such protection to any corporation.
It's unheard of under normal law.

Here is what I am talking about:

Hope that vaccine that they finally come up with is safe.
I listened to the creator of a patented vaccine that is safe and he stated it took 6 years to develop and test in several countries. Then to be approved. That was a new record for a safe vaccine at the time a few years ago.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #524
NAB your aware that a recently passed law grants vaccine makers total immunity from liability for any negative effects that the vaccine they sell may have on the American population.

If they inject you and your balls disintegrate before you come down with a raging dose of Covid that is OK under the new law. Even if the vaccine turns out to be the cause under the new law you are on your own.

Little weird don't you think, especially in light of there having been some serious problems with other vaccines that turned up later rather than sooner over the years. Like Smallpox vaccine.
Only the government could grant such protection to any corporation.
It's unheard of under normal law.

Here is what I am talking about:

Hope that vaccine that they finally come up with is safe.
I listened to the creator of a patented vaccine that is safe and he stated it took 6 years to develop and test in several countries. Then to be approved. That was a new record for a safe vaccine at the time a few years ago.
My wife and I was talking about the safety of a vaccine yesterday. The Army gave out a lot of experimental drugs when I was in the service. Some of them had bad side effects and I know this from experience. I was not told it was a experimental drug, when I found out I stopped taking it and confronted the doctor.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
My test came back negative. Think I’m going to do the antibody test too.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
My wife and I was talking about the safety of a vaccine yesterday. The Army gave out a lot of experimental drugs when I was in the service. Some of them had bad side effects and I know this from experience. I was not told it was a experimental drug, when I found out I stopped taking it and confronted the doctor.
Wise move to begin thinking this through early.
An example of a previous rushed politically motivated vaccine was the swine flu vaccine of the late 70's. The government felt it had to act, a vaccine was rushed through with minimal testing, more people in America died from the vaccine than the flu. About 450 people were affected with Guillain-Barre syndrome. The vaccination of all Americans was finally called off to save lives.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #527
There have been reports that there are hospitals in Texas that are full to capacity with coronavirus patients. It's fake news guys. Our LT. Governor set the record straight today. Even in the county I'm in with over a 100 new cases a day. Are now where close to capacity. As of yesterday The was 35 coronavirus cases in the hospital and only 10 in ICU.

·
Registered
779 Posts
There have been reports that there are hospitals in Texas that are full to capacity with coronavirus patients. It's fake news guys. Our LT. Governor set the record straight today. Even in the county I'm in with over a 100 new cases a day. Are now where close to capacity. As of yesterday The was 35 coronavirus cases in the hospital and only 10 in ICU.
this is fake news?

says they are closing everything down again?

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #529
this is fake news?

says they are closing everything down again?
They are closing bars and stopping elective surgeries in four or five counties. All of those postponed surgeries have got some hospitals pretty full, but not to their limit. Here is a clip from our Lt. Governor where he states we have plenty of ICU beds.

·
Registered
779 Posts
They are closing bars and stopping elective surgeries in four or five counties. All of those postponed surgeries have got some hospitals pretty full, but not to their limit. Here is a clip from our Lt. Governor where he states we have plenty of ICU beds.

i think what needs to be realized here is this isn't a political battle....whatever the belief is about how when where this stuff came from....it needs to be dealt with without politics being involved! listening to fox, cnn and other news channels give such an opposing view of everything that's going on....really not being rude or judgemental just saying this is crazy my friend...people are dying there is no denying that....8(

this whole thing has gone totally crazy....

stay safe man...

Rob

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #531
Yeah it is crazy and getting crazier by the day. News channels like CNN are just stupid insane lies with what they report. Trump came in and totally disrupted their political agenda along with our governments. Not just the Democrats, but the Republican party also. I'm not sure what their agenda was/is. But it's not good and it involves many countries including Canada. Just like when President Bush keep talking about a one world order. That is the point that made me get suspicious of what is really going on and it just keeps escalating.

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts

Good article.
But Isn't this what they said we were to expect from the earliest briefings on why they were imposing unconstitutional lock downs? That cases of Covid would increase once people started living their lives again? Mass lock downs were the wrong approach. Politicians practicing medicine, what do you expect? Chock up another error to super-size government.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
All along we've been told and understand that the work restrictions, distancing, masks, etc were in place to lower the curve in the number of infections. It was working in most locations. This wasn't going away and the best we could do was limit the sick people to numbers the hospitals could effectively handle. The efforts we all put into is were working. Some areas putting their guard down screwed things up and the curve is rising again.

Many people are going to continue to get sick from this. Hopefully only once but right now that doesn't look to be the case as the antibodies are dying out after 3 months. This could keep on going unless some effective vaccines are found.

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
All along we've been told and understand that the work restrictions, distancing, masks, etc were in place to lower the curve in the number of infections. It was working in most locations. This wasn't going away and the best we could do was limit the sick people to numbers the hospitals could effectively handle. The efforts we all put into is were working. Some areas putting their guard down screwed things up and the curve is rising again.

Many people are going to continue to get sick from this. Hopefully only once but right now that doesn't look to be the case as the antibodies are dying out after 3 months. This could keep on going unless some effective vaccines are found.
I read that article about the antibodies getting weak after a few months but it was unclear whether the antibodies were dying, getting weaker, or were never that strong to begin with in some people who had the virus but recovered.

I still don't understand why the 3 drug cocktail which has been proven safe and effective is not being prescribed by doctors for those who are in high risk groups. They prescribe them for health care professionals including themselves so they know it works.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #536
Anyway you look at it, it sucks. It ain't going away anytime soon and there are all kinds of stuff that they are doing and not doing. I don't think any of these experts really have any idea of what to do to handle this virus. Hot weather hasn't effected it like they thought it might. The last 2 days here the cases have been one third of what they were a few days ago. So maybe it's starting to level off and the numbers will keep coming down. I read so many conflicting news stories that I have no idea what's true and what's bull.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #537
All of this crap about Houston, TX being out of ICU beds. It's crap they have plenty of ICU beds open in Houston. Congressman Crenshaw of Texas says they have a couple of thousand in Houston alone.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
All of this crap about Houston, TX being out of ICU beds. It's crap they have plenty of ICU beds open in Houston. Congressman Crenshaw of Texas says they have a couple of thousand in Houston alone.
Walk into a hospital there and tell us if there lying....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

Reactions: theja1

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Personally I am glad this is mostly a scam and not anything really serious.

You probably will need to adjust the death rate per capita for the increased rate of obesity in the South, just like they would for the flu.

Looking like a "real American", like a friend from Amsterdam would say, increases your chance of death from Covid when you contract it.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #540
Walk into a hospital there and tell us if there lying....

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Hey mate Houston is 550 miles Southeast of me. I'll take the Congressman's word for it. He's a combat veteran and almost lost his eye sight from a IED in the Gulf Wars. I have no doubt that what he says in accurate.

521 - 540 of 549 Posts