8,992 Posts
Conned and shafted!

Reactions: dougie d and NAB

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #582
We're being conned.

This doesn't surprise me. Like I said a few years back I had the flu. They wanted to admit me to the hospital, but they were at full capacity and I lived. But there was not all this hype from the press and a piece in the local paper everyday. About new daily cases and deaths. They put a panic over this coronavirus in the public. OK it's world wide, the flu is world wide every year and has been all my life. The flu vaccine is 35 to 60% effective each year and has several vaccines in it. Their just guessing what strain of the flu will be prevalent that year. Sometimes their right and other times their wrong. Like I have said, I don't know what's true and what's just a bunch of hype, lies and half truths. People have stopped wearing mask around here again. I went to Tractor Supply to pickup fertilizer and grass seed yesterday. About 50% of customers had on mask.

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
I wear a mask all the time...When I'm sanding or spray-painting,that is.
Restricting ones breathing is not healthy.

·
Registered
248 Posts
We're being conned.

I posted this to refute a claim made by someone on 'another site' today.. figured it would go good here. That's a possibility by AUGUST FIRST of the deaths in Tx. Please show me which year the flu killed as many as 6000 people in 6 months.

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #585 (Edited)
That's a prediction and need more of a explanation/directions on the chart. There was 11,917 flu deaths from season 10/17 - 10/18. 10,020 flu deaths season 10/18 - 10/19. Now that's in Texas alone.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,758 Posts
Posting from a restaurant where I have to wear a mask at all times unless I'm sitting at my table (bar seat). We can be at a bar together no social distance but if we move we have to mask up. Haha

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
If you think about it when we exhale we expel bodily waste products. It's unnatural to wear a mask to catch all the waste product only to inhale part of it again in the next breath when wearing a PPE mask. Even an N95 mask which doesn't restrict any exhales, sneezes, or coughs will still catch some of the waste product to inhale again.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Under the truth is stranger than fiction:
$650 (US) fine for stopping for two minutes while pushing a baby stroller in a park

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
If you think about it when we exhale we expel bodily waste products. It's unnatural to wear a mask to catch all the waste product only to inhale part of it again in the next breath when wearing a PPE mask. Even an N95 mask which doesn't restrict any exhales, sneezes, or coughs will still catch some of the waste product to inhale again.

View attachment 252011
bob you accidentally posted a picture of the new Dr Fauci approved Walmart
It's set to open when we get closer to the election during the third lockdown.
That photo wasn't supposed to be released yet.
It was taken in the electronics dept.
The fellow on the left is looking through the cheap DVDs and the guy on the right is filling out paperwork for a new phone. Welcome to the new normal 😑

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #592
Coronavirus deaths in Texas compared to a few other states.
NY-25,003 deaths, cases 404,006
NJ-15,634 deaths, cases 176,278
TX- 3,432 deaths, cases 282,365
Now there are several more states that have 2 to 3 times more deaths than Texas, Florida and Arizona. These three states are constantly in the news. The first cases in my county were traced back to New York, California, and Europe. People that had been traveling out side Texas. Deaths in my county as of yesterday, 64 - cases, 4,063

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #594
Maybe they do, maybe they don't. This is a subject that goes back and forth.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Maybe they do, maybe they don't. This is a subject that goes back and forth.
You are correct. I have no problem wearing one, even if it only gives an older person a little peace of mind in a store. If it works or helps, even better. Just being a good neighbor, and person.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Several months ago I smelled a rat. Remember I told you that when all is said and done we're going to find out a lot more people were infected with Covid-19 which will drastically lower the so-called "death rate?" As testing has ramped up (more than a thousand fold) we are finding that more and more people were infected. Winner winner chicken dinner huh?

Death numbers are now drastically dropping because of this. It's shocking that people don't understand the mathematical phenomenon going on. It's called "standard deviation." Basically is states that as a sample size gets
larger the "standard deviation" or "accuracy" becomes more truthful.

If I flipped a nickle 5 times and it came up heads 5 times can I claim "it always comes up heads?" Of course not! But if I flipped it 1 million times "sample size got larger" would it be closer to 50% heads and 50% tails? Yes. NOW you understand why Vegas makes money! They play the standard deviation on all odds. The more people play "sample size got larger" The more the truth (Vegas will win) happens. The more you gamble the more likely you'll lose.

Remember 61 million people in the US had H1N1 in 2009-2010. Remember those are numbers of people who actually got sick from H1N1. Right now we are at 3.9 million tested positive for Covid-19 in the US.. Of which about 90% are asymptomatic. That means only 400,000 people actually got sick.

How long was the lock down and mandatory face masks and social distancing in 2009-2010 when the sickness and infection rate were 1500% higher? ZERO.

I won't even mention the people who have tested repeatedly and counted as a "new case" or those that died that tested positive for the virus and therefore was listed to have died Because of the virus.
Sheeple "noun"
/SHēpəl/
People compared to sheep in being docile, foolish, or easily led.
"by the time the sheeple wake up and try to change things, it will be too late"
Wake up before all your rights are gone.

https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reaction/profile/browser/?ft_ent_identifier=ZmVlZGJhY2s6MzExMzYzMTA4MjAwNjcxNw%3D%3D&av=100000795674586

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
@Blowndodge you should be a Trump advisor. He shut down the country and killed the economy. Banned travel from other countries from traveling to the US, hurting tourism, over this virus myth. Then gave, his idea, an extra $600 unemployment benefit to everyone it affected.

And, as @BBob has said from the beginning, didn’t push that 3 drug cocktail that helps so many people.

He needs to be advised to all these economy and older people killing gaffes and get this country going in the right direction before Sleepy Joe takes over! Then we are really screwed.

All these deaths over a myth...who could have seen that coming??? Al least he locked her up, as he promised.

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
Several months ago I smelled a rat. Remember I told you that when all is said and done we're going to find out a lot more people were infected with Covid-19 which will drastically lower the so-called "death rate?" As testing has ramped up (more than a thousand fold) we are finding that more and more people were infected. Winner winner chicken dinner huh?

Death numbers are now drastically dropping because of this. It's shocking that people don't understand the mathematical phenomenon going on. It's called "standard deviation." Basically is states that as a sample size gets
larger the "standard deviation" or "accuracy" becomes more truthful.

If I flipped a nickle 5 times and it came up heads 5 times can I claim "it always comes up heads?" Of course not! But if I flipped it 1 million times "sample size got larger" would it be closer to 50% heads and 50% tails? Yes. NOW you understand why Vegas makes money! They play the standard deviation on all odds. The more people play "sample size got larger" The more the truth (Vegas will win) happens. The more you gamble the more likely you'll lose.

Remember 61 million people in the US had H1N1 in 2009-2010. Remember those are numbers of people who actually got sick from H1N1. Right now we are at 3.9 million tested positive for Covid-19 in the US.. Of which about 90% are asymptomatic. That means only 400,000 people actually got sick.

How long was the lock down and mandatory face masks and social distancing in 2009-2010 when the sickness and infection rate were 1500% higher? ZERO.

I won't even mention the people who have tested repeatedly and counted as a "new case" or those that died that tested positive for the virus and therefore was listed to have died Because of the virus.
Sheeple "noun"
/SHēpəl/
People compared to sheep in being docile, foolish, or easily led.
"by the time the sheeple wake up and try to change things, it will be too late"
Wake up before all your rights are gone.

Facebook
Exactly right BD! The only difference between H1N1 and Covid was the whiner class had a dem president during the H1N1 epidemic.

Covid-19 is 90% political 10% medical. It's so sad to see the huge number of sheeple in this country bending over and taking it like a man.

And because the left deserves this...

PS: Theja; nice try.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Had to try .

Reactions: NAB

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #600 (Edited)
I watched most of the interview the President did with Chris Wallace yesterday. OK now I can't stand Wallace he's a _unt. But anyway he keep ragging on all the new cases of the virus we are having. Trump kept telling him we are doing way more testing than we did in the past. Wallace keep saying but look at all the new cases. They did little testing at the start of this epidemic, we didn't have enough test on hand. We started out here at the 2 major hospitals, but now they are all over town. They are doing 5 or 6 times more testing here than in the past. I tried to find the total number of test given here and could not find a resent one. We have had 4,483 positive test. A few weeks ago they had step testing up to 600 a day and we have more testing locations now. So we are going to have more confirmed case due to a lot more testing. So there is no real way to determine if the case numbers have decreased or increased from 6 weeks ago. We don't truly know how many people had the virus 6 weeks ago. You can't really compare the cases of the virus to other country's because of the high number of testing we are doing in the U.S.A.

We had 7 friends over yesterday, had a great meal and lot's of conversation. We are all careful when we are out and about. We wear mask and clean our hands, we all have sanitizer in our cars, trucks and motorcycles. We have one couple we all know that their daughter and son-in law are recovering from the virus in Houston. We know of no others and have never met their kids.
I found this from July 18th. Total tested 50,953, negative test 50,720, positive test 5,223 negative rate 90.6%.
Tested positive 9.4%

581 - 600 of 623 Posts