Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I've been asking for some rain to wash away some of the beach that VDOT left on our roads. I got it. Too bad I left my bike for a belt tension check the other day. It looked like a break in the precipitation was coming, but nothing doing. So the girl sits until Monday...

So I did what the store hoped I'm sure. Went shopping! Found a nice tank bag, and a flat repair kit has been on my mind for a while.

Bag is a Nelson Rigg- CL 2020Lots of pouches all over it.. a rain cover.. I got a nice price on some saddlebags but I can't quite swing that yet

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
I know the feeling. Tomorrow is my birthday. I wanted to go out for a nice sunny ride but it seems the inch of rain predicted will ruin that. Hopefully it's enough to get all the gravel off the road for a ride Monday. After that I take the bike in to get exhaust and air box put on. Don't know how long that will take. I bet while it's in the shop, there will be sunny day after sunny day. But once I pick it up, the rain will come.

·
13,002 Posts
now you have to come up with a way to protech your paint from the tank bag

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bag will not be on the bike very often at all, but yes- I do hear you. Just got it for the occasional need.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep. That's the plan. Girlfriend and I have a scheme worked out to get there before 6- no small feat... Mike in the showroom tells me that if I can't quite make it they can get to it anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts