Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Speedo rolled (or is that digitalled) over yesterday on a group ride, 160,000kms on my Vegas!....thats 100,000 miles to most of you.

I gave the others the heads up that Id stop and pull over for no apparent reason and to keep going without me.

As luck would have it earlier in the ride we stopped at the Hotel Victory in Mooball.

also as luck would have it where I stopped was in bright Aussie sunlight and the photo is a lot harder to see the numbers than it actually is.
Anyway if you squint and hold your tongue just right you may be able to see Im telling the truth.
or as we say DownUnder..not Bullshitting��
@broggyr may be able to rotate my pix
and the hippies sign is at Chillingham store and the end of the line is at Stokers Siding

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
There you go. All fixed!

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
If Hippies use back door, do titties use the front door? Asking for a close friend.

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Oh man what a wonderful country it must be ... Beautiful pictures

How much for 1 night in a hotel like that ?

When i do a road trip i count 100 to 150 U$D per day, how is that pricing in OZ & USA ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts
That's a huge milestone!!!

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh man what a wonderful country it must be ... Beautiful pictures

How much for 1 night in a hotel like that ?

When i do a road trip i count 100 to 150 U$D per day, how is that pricing in OZ & USA ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Ive stayed in cheap pub rooms anywhere from $30-$90 a night ...

·
Registered
207 Posts
I probably will just match the mileage this season what the bike was driven (4,700) in the last 7 years before I bought it. I don't see me reaching 10,000. Tend to ride a lot less as I get older as I use to go from March 1st to Thanksgiving. Now I don't take it out of storage to about mid April if not later. My bike will never see 100K with me on it.

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
You don't stop riding because you got older--you got old because you stopped riding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts