·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Did anybody have a "Crankcase Breather Replacement Filter"

I was searching the JP site and ran into them,

http://www.jpcycles.com/2013-victory-jackpot/lower-end

so what and how does this breather fit on Victory? I am making my shopping list for 2015 and was wondering how to make this look better on the bike?

Now I got a ugly rubber tube with a nice filter on top due to Torque Tubes, but did anybody have a better solution? It needs minimum 15 Cm upwards or else the oil will be thrown out of the tube I read in the TT manual when I installed it?

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Hi Guys,

Did anybody have a "Crankcase Breather Replacement Filter"

I was searching the JP site and ran into them,

http://www.jpcycles.com/2013-victory-jackpot/lower-end

so what and how does this breather fit on Victory? I am making my shopping list for 2015 and was wondering how to make this look better on the bike?

Now I got a ugly rubber tube with a nice filter on top due to Torque Tubes, but did anybody have a better solution? It needs minimum 15 Cm upwards or else the oil will be thrown out of the tube I read in the TT manual when I installed it?
Looks flashier than the one in the TTI KIT hey!
Mines hidden up under the tank anyway.
Up to you and your imagination as to where you place that shiny one.

·
12,970 Posts
you really don't need it but if you do just pull your hose off the frame rout it down back of motor and hose clamp the filter on.
Yes those filters will work you only need one

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking of putting a flexible stainless steel hose like a breakline then connecting to the TT filter or a new filter. Surly this lools much better then the big black hose originally from vic ?

Of cource I do not need that. That goos the same for many other items on any bike ?

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking of putting a flexible stainless steel hose like a breakline then connecting to the TT filter or a new filter. Surly this lools much better then the big black hose originally from vic ?

Visionjohny thanks so it is crimpt? I am offshore so I cannot look at the bike. Just planning ahead for the next staps to dressup the bike. It is the little thimgs that count the most ?
Of cource I do not need that. That goos the same for many other items on any bike ?

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shitty touchscreen phones. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Yeah mate some stainless braided line would look ****-hot (great) on your Jackpot!!
Jackpots the full on bling machine so why not:)
Im presuming you got the shiny end caps on your torquetubes filters too?
Let your imagination run wild!

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did not get the shiny endcaps on the kn filters.... I think they were stamped with Lloydz ??? If i remember correctly ?? So i did not see the point of that jajana

Anyway. Yes i agree the small details make tje Jackpot an eye catcher

Got these chrome boltcovers and as cheap looking as they are you can clearly see the difference.... Also every bolt i open on my jackpot i change for stainless and that looks much better then the cadmium bolts from vic. And cheap

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Yeah I plan on changing out the stock Allen bolts as they're soft as hard cheese.
I balked at the expense more than not wanting to advertise for Lloydz.
Maybe a lid off a paint tin or something is the right size, maube cut a circle of stainless or polished aluminium?
my black ones have the name embossed into them but its sort of crumbling off anyway.
I did contact K and N filters to ask how long between cleans for them and they suggested 50,000 miles!
Or when you cant see thr metal mesh any more.
So even at my rate of clocking up miles thats a couple of years!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts