Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a left side crash bar from a TC they are not using? Does not have to be perfect, may have it powder coated. Some people call the engine guards as well. I have a right one. Just need a left one.

Thanks
Travis

·
Registered
352 Posts
I might... give me till tomorrow, I'll crutch my butt to the garage and check, one side took a hit, one side didn't cut I can't remember which is which.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might... give me till tomorrow, I'll crutch my butt to the garage and check, one side took a hit, one side didn't cut I can't remember which is which.
Cool, That would be awsome. Even if it is a little damaged I may still take it. These things are hard to find. So I take it you are not fixing it. Pictures are always good. Hope you are doing good. To make it fair I might even buy both if I have too.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I know you aren't getting around the best, just wandering if you have had any chance to check on the crash bar?

Thanks

·
Registered
352 Posts
not yet, I have a friend staying with me for a while, and the garage got stuffed... I'll be out there in about an hour, so I should be able to get to it... I'll let you know this afternoon.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not yet, I have a friend staying with me for a while, and the garage got stuffed... I'll be out there in about an hour, so I should be able to get to it... I'll let you know this afternoon.
No rush, I was just checking. I have check with the finance office before I buy. Take it easy. Thanks.

·
Registered
352 Posts
yes, I bought a set off of ebay a while ago, I was gonna do the powdercoat thing as well. The left side is the side that took the hit. Both of the mount ears were twisted, and there is road rash. What I was gonna do is straighten the mount brackets with a vise and a peen, then I was gonna throw some weld on the road rash to fill it in... but that could be done with jb weld as well... then sand it round again and send it in to powder. I'll attach a pic of the bad one... the right side is perfect. I'll sell it if you want it.

718[1].jpg

722[1].jpg

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, I bought a set off of ebay a while ago, I was gonna do the powdercoat thing as well. The left side is the side that took the hit. Both of the mount ears were twisted, and there is road rash. What I was gonna do is straighten the mount brackets with a vise and a peen, then I was gonna throw some weld on the road rash to fill it in... but that could be done with jb weld as well... then sand it round again and send it in to powder. I'll attach a pic of the bad one... the right side is perfect. I'll sell it if you want it.

View attachment 7851

View attachment 7852
So now I I know who bought them. I started to bid on those. How much you want for them?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You want them both? Or just one.... I could split them cuz there's another guy wants the right one, but you have first dibs
I really only need the left. What do you want for both, and for just the left one?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For the left 15+shipping is what I'm thinking.... pm me if that works.

Got it today. Looks like it will take a little work, but should work. Thanks
Travis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts