Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find a set of crash bars for my 03 v92c??? I really love the Lindby Linbar, but they won't fit my 03 because the cooler is in the way. Having trouble finding ANY set that will fit!

·
Registered
682 Posts
If you go with the lindby bars, let us know. I like the look of them, plus you don't have to drop another $150 on pegs

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ghost Rider.....Checked out your bike. Those slash pipes look nice. Did they bolt right on? What did it cost? I like the sound of my D&D slip on's but I bet those sound badass.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Thanks D, they were on the bike when I bought it. Shortly after I bought it and found out what pipes they were I looked em up, and they were right around $800, I think that's about what they go for now. They sound awesome, that's for sure.

I'll try to find a picture of the mounting bracket on the new slash pipes and see if they're the same as mine

Also, I think my luggage rack is Cobra brand, but I'm not exactly sure. There's no logo or branding on them, but the. Ones I've found online look the same. I'll take some measurements if I can hobble my ass out there

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Bought it. Thanks for the help. Now to the task of finding a good seat. Anyone know if the V92TC and V92C seats are interchangeable? Got my eye on a Mustang seat that's currently on a 02 TC. Just wonder if it will fit right.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Glad to help. I have bought 90% of my stuff on Ebay. If your looking for something for your bike sooner or later it will show up.
As far as the seats go not sure. try looking up part numbers and match em up. Mustang might have it listed on their web site.

·
Registered
682 Posts
The TC and C seats are not interchangeable. I posted asking that same question sometime last year, and someone put up a picture of the bottom side of the 2 seats. You could make em fit if you don't mind cutting drilling and welding :crzy:

·
Registered
682 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
They really look great. I put new ones on mine and just bought some for my daughter's too. I also want to put nice pegs on this spring. Your bike is good looking.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Thanks Chuck. I found some kuryakyn pegs I like, but I'm gonna have to wait awhile for those. A guy at work gave me some pegs from a Harley, another guy gave me clamps that fit the pegs and bars, so I made it all work. One day I'll get the purty pegs I want, but the setup I got now will work just fine

Did you get oem bars for yours and your daughters?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I did get OEM Highway bars for both bikes. I forgot to order the spacers so I had to wait another week for them to come in. I have everything installed and looking great on my bike. I have some scrapped up ones on my daughters bike while she is learning to ride but I will put the new ones on when she is good to go.

I also really like your laced wheels. Everyone seems to like the mags but... spokes just look cool.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts