Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
I also really like your laced wheels. Everyone seems to like the mags but... spokes just look cool.
Thanks man, I love the look of the spokes, it's just a pain in the ass to clean em :crzy:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ghost Rider........bars look great! Think I'll go with those. First I gotta get a more comfortable seat though. Mustang seat gunna cost me 600 bucks, so the bars gotta wait.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Where did you find a mustang seat?

·
Registered
682 Posts
I've seen that one and I've wondered the same thing. It'd be an expensive test though, you might could call them and see what their return policy is. If it's pretty good, you may give it a try, if it doesn't work you could return it. Just a thought

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I contacted Mustang Seats today. They said :

Hi, thanks for the email.

Unfortunately we have discontinued our seats for your model. You may find seats on eBay or Craig’s list. The part numbers you are looking for are 75846, 75847, 79266 or 79267.

Neal Schermerhorn
Customer Service - Technical
Mustang Motorcycle Products LLC
(413) 668-1100
Sales: (800) 243-1392, (413) 668-1100 international

·
Registered
85 Posts
It is disappointing no one cares to make aftermarket parts for these great bikes. I ran into a guy yesterday who was riding his 1999 V92C. I had to talk to him and he still loves his bike.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It is disappointing no one cares to make aftermarket parts for these great bikes. I ran into a guy yesterday who was riding his 1999 V92C. I had to talk to him and he still loves his bike.
Yes it is disappointing, and quite aggravating. Besides the bike having a high seat height, THAT is the only other reason I have considered buying something else. I love how the bike feels on the road. Motor is "bullet proof".

Couple of years ago I was taking a lot of **** from my MC, as I am the only one without a Harley. So, that year at a regional meeting with at least 100 attendees....here comes our National P rolling up on his 2001 V92C! I turned to my brother and said "OK make fun of me now mutha f*****r!! He just smiled. True story.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts