Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried these helmets? I prefer the half lid, but I can't stand the one I have as it gives me the dreaded mushroom head!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Has anybody tried these helmets? I prefer the half lid, but I can't stand the one I have as it gives me the dreaded mushroom head!

mushroom head? If you like 1/2 helmets ya might want to look into Seer. They are the folks that supply most law enforcement. I have worn one for 30+ years ,..they are comfortable & of good quality.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
mushroom head? If you like 1/2 helmets ya might want to look into Seer. They are the folks that supply most law enforcement. I have worn one for 30+ years ,..they are comfortable & of good quality.
Not familiar with them but thought I'd check them out. Here's a link for those that might want to check 'em out too. :)

http://www.superseer.com/

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have crazy Als beanie, and its the best beanie I have found! (I have three others). It is a little spendy, especially after you pay to ship it from the great white north! I see you won't have that problem. I say grab one! You'll like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts