Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'll take a speeding any day instead of all that....prob a felony now - dumbass.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
..to old for that stupid crap...BUT....when he was on the highway at-2.54 and 3.05--he could have taken a well timed quick exit that would have ruined it for the police.. I think the police put alot of people in danger chasing that idiot like they did...He shouldnt have ran nor did what he did but the police qualified as idiots as well..

here in my part of the country I know the local police and the sheriff dept. They have a no chase policy due to law suits. They just dont want to kill any innocent folk..they just get your tag and get you later..Its not worth killing someone ..Now as the highway patrol goes..they will chase you...

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
..to old for that stupid crap...BUT....when he was on the highway at-2.54 and 3.05--he could have taken a well timed quick exit that would have ruined it for the police.. I think the police put alot of people in danger chasing that idiot like they did...He shouldnt have ran nor did what he did but the police qualified as idiots as well..

here in my part of the country I know the local police and the sheriff dept. They have a no chase policy due to law suits. They just dont want to kill any innocent folk..they just get your tag and get you later..Its not worth killing someone ..Now as the highway patrol goes..they will chase you...
That was some Euro country where everyone's a Formula One star. I don't think you need to worry about too many of our cops driving like that.

I was much more impressed with the driving of the cop than the riding of the biker. I thought for sure he was going to lose it when he had to make a bit of a sharp turn into the tunnel. He barely made it past that.

One thing's for sure, they have far too much unused pavement where ever they were...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Couldn't make out the road signs. Will have to watch it again and try to stop the action to try to read some of the road signs. I want to know what kind of car that cop had to accelerate and keep up with the bike! Also handled well....... Much better that the usual USA Made "Police Special"! Would have loved to see a Impala, front wheel drive cop car try some of the moves illustrated in the video. Me thinks the rider would have walked away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts