Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
There's been several posts by a member with a Cree on a thread with a name that should give you a clue.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I drank the Kool-aid and picked one up on Ebay for $120. The low beam is nice and wide and puts out a decent amount of light. The Hi-beam is bright, but not in alignment with the low beam. Let me explain. With the low beam adjusted to properly see at night, the high beam allows me to look at squirrels 30 foot up in trees.

Damn thing looks really nice though......

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Rusty, when I went into Aliexpress, I noticed there were two different LED headlights for Vics. One was identified as being the Cree brand which is good quality and a bit pricier and the other not Cree. Do you know which one you got?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Rusty, when I went into Aliexpress, I noticed there were two different LED headlights for Vics. One was identified as being the Cree brand which is good quality and a bit pricier and the other not Cree. Do you know which one you got?
I got the Chineese knock off that is advertised with Cree leds. The housing is very similar to the Vic unit, but the beam generators are not positioned correctly.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Ooooh, that's not good. Thanks for being our guinea pig Rusty.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
I don't think the high beam issue would bother me too much since I already have a pair of LED driving lights on either side of the headlight wired into the high beam circuit.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the Vic LED head light assembly and Clear Water Darla driving lights, turns night into day but kind of pricey!

Swinging hat Broggyr!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts