Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend sent me this. It seems particularly well done. Thought I would pass it on.

·
Registered
121 Posts
WOW I love it BUT the anti gunners hate the TRUTH and TRUE FACTS. This should play on every type of public media for everyone to see as a public safety announcement. It should be on every other TV commercial and maybe before the death and destruction nightly news we could all see this first. Great find Joe thank you for sharing

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Guns are dangerous!!!!! Nobody walks out of a gun show alive. Every time someone takes a gun into a gun free zone people die. BTW my gun killed me today:grin

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
What a condecsending douche. All he talks about is murder which everyone knows is statistically down. Also statistically down for law enforcement killed. His argument is flawed and one sided. He conveniently talks about murders and not deaths because if he goes into death by firearm statistics weigh against him. He never once mentions accidental and suicide deaths. He also never mentions the truth about the good guy beats a bad guy theory. That one is also debunked. Funny though. Made me laugh.

FIREARMS TUTORIAL

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
What a condecsending douche. All he talks about is murder which everyone knows is statistically down. Also statistically down for law enforcement killed. His argument is flawed and one sided. He conveniently talks about murders and not deaths because if he goes into death by firearm statistics weigh against him. He never once mentions accidental and suicide deaths. He also never mentions the truth about the good guy beats a bad guy theory. That one is also debunked. Funny though. Made me laugh.

FIREARMS TUTORIAL
Gun control advocates aren't arguing that more gun control laws are needed because of accidental deaths and suicides...they're trying to argue that violent crimes using guns are the reason more laws are needed.

We don't need more laws. How about the government enforce those already on the books and actually make going to jail or prison a severe punishment.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

FIREARMS TUTORIAL
Good point. Glad that guns are still much safer than cars statistically.:wink

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good post, Joe.

One thing that the law enforcement agencies know, but don't like to admit publicly for fear of losing their jobs, is that, if you take out negroes and latinos, America's murder rate compares...as in Plano...even better against other countries that don't have that huge problem.

I'm sure that will cause someone on here to have a **** hemorrhage, but, who cares...it's true.

If they would just outlaw "gun free zones", it would solve a lot!thumb up

·
Premium Member
562 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,624 Posts
Friend sent me this. It seems particularly well done. Thought I would pass it on.

Excellent video that puts the murderers in perspective. To blame the tool is just plain ignorant.

Did the carpenter build that house or did his hammer?

Did the pressure cooker bomb kill and maim all those people at the Boston Marathon or did a couple of crazed radical islamists?

FIREARMS TUTORIAL
Yeah. The problem with those numbers is they skew the statistics. For instance it has already been proven suicides should not be included because they will find another way. Homicides by bad guys are relevant but when you consider who and why they are on the streets you begin to see a break down in the justice system and not our laws. Also; that homicide number includes shooting between the cops and the bad guys. Obviously they don't belong on the list.

The only numbers relevant are accidents, mental case shootings, and first time criminal shootings which is quite low when added all together.

Human nature and accidents will happen but there is clearly room for improvement. Mental case shootings. What is society doing to identify them? No law in the world will stop them and never has. If they don't use guns they will use fire, bombs, or maybe some kind of biological agent. Criminals using guns in a crime or violent felons found in possession of guns need to have the book thrown at them. They clearly aren't fit to be in society.

Not sure how to embed a video, but this is worthy of a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-3zZr_Qbuaw
Another good video.

If we got rid of as many gun free zones as possible; we would see a sharp decline in mass shootings by mental cases. The crazies may be crazy but they aren't stupid. They don't want to die before they can take out as many sitting ducks as they can. Places like schools, malls, and movie theaters should all allow those with concealed weapons permits to carry in those places. A gun free sign is basically a come shoot up this place sign.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
If you are obligated to give up your guns in the US, then this could be a solution, it looks good right ??

Surly most average machine shops have better quality tools than that .... 3D printing etc ....

https://youtu.be/_u2feHybSpw

1 - 13 of 13 Posts