Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from Angel my girl. She is the seafood manager at Safeway. It is in a strip center with a few other stores. On the North side of the strip is Safeway's gas station.

She called me to say that the Safeway gas station was broken into last night and $5000.00 in cigarettes were stolen. It seems the thief kicked in the front sliding glass door.

He was wearing a beanie/knit cap.

The stupid idiot still had the sales tag on it from Longs Drug store next to Safeway when he bought it just before breaking into the gas station. On top of that a Longs employee remembers him coming in and asking where the beanies were.

PD has viewed the surveillance tape from the gas station and Longs and are looking for the guy now!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hahaha... I bet you he wanted to return the beanie and get his money back at the end of the tea party... err, tobaco party!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Angel came home last night and said it is a former Safeway employee!!! He knew when they got the deliveries in and thats how he was able to nab so many cases!!! They were still on the palette. :ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
396 Posts
"we got enough cigaretts to last us the rest of our lives!!!"
(remindes me of a dave chappell episode)
he cracks me up!:ltr::crzy:

·
Premium Member
12,978 Posts
If they were smart they wouldn't be criminals. Well; not normally anyway. The guy that bilked all those people with his ponzi scheme was pretty smart until he got caught. Then he was a complete idiot.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
With luck, he's a heavy smoker and he'll croak soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts