Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with a trunk rearranged the antenna so it doesn't lean at the crazy angle required when the trunk is in place. I have seen some models without the trunk that have the antenna straight up.

·
13,188 Posts
My friend went to harley and bought one of there shorty antennas. He says it works great.
Or auto parts store has some short antennas.

·
Premium Member
13,657 Posts
I know what you mean about the antenna. The HD and Vic antenna are really harsh IMHO. I picked up a Biketronics antenna and have minimal to zero loss in reception. Can't speak to the Auto Parts store antenna but a lot of folks seem to be just fine with them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bob & Kevin - Was the thread the same or did you have to change the antenna adapter. BTW the straight up adapter from Victory will cost you about 40 smackers. Too rich for my blood!!

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Bob & Kevin - Was the thread the same or did you have to change the antenna adapter. BTW the straight up adapter from Victory will cost you about 40 smackers. Too rich for my blood!!
Do a search under Short Antenna and you'll find the very simple mode information needed for the short antenna instalation with several options and pics. thumb up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts