Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:

Kuryakyn driver/passenger backrest for sale. The backrest converts from a drivers to passenger rest in less than a minute. I've had the back rest installed for about a year and loved it. Very comfortable. I'm selling because I decided to purchase a tour pack. Backrest comes with everything you need to mount it and go. When I purchased the pack and brackets there were chrome and I had them powder coated black. There are some minor rub marks on the brackets but nothing major. The backrest is easily removed with 2 screws. The mounting brackets can stay attached for easy on/off. I paid 349.99 for the backrest and 149.99 for the mounting brackets. I'm asking 300.00 for the assembly+ shipping. I recommend visiting the link below to see what the assembly looks like.

Kuryakyn part #1661-backrest assembly 349.99
Kuryakyn part #1659- mounting brackets 149.99

Message me if interested, (can't get attached pic to rotate) I have more pics if needed.

Multi-Purpose Driver & Passenger Backrest | Backrests | Touring & Comfort | Kuryakyn

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is this a quick release so I do not have to have it on when I do not want to? Interested to see what it looked like on your bike. Why are you getting rid of it? just curious.... Thanks

·
Registered
346 Posts
Is this a quick release so I do not have to have it on when I do not want to? Interested to see what it looked like on your bike. Why are you getting rid of it? just curious.... Thanks
Second line in states why he is getting rid of it!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CATM19 are you interested in it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes, I am interested. Is it a quick release so I can take it off easily if I wanted to? Wondering how much of the fillers I would have to cut to install this as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts