Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the number of post and replies in this forum. It looks like the XC is the most popular of the Victory lineup. :wink

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
It is, by far. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold more XR/XC/CT since 2010 than all of their previous models from 1999 to 2009 combined.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I love my XC . Had a Hammer too , and also loved that , wish I could afford both !

·
Premium Member
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a 03 Vegas, 03 and 04 Touring Cruiser ( TC ). Now a 2011 XC. The XC has been my favorite.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Since I bought my XC in 2011 I haven't looked at another bike. Only interested in the future of the Vision. Hope it gets a well deserved update

·
Registered
139 Posts
Since I bought my XC in 2011 I haven't looked at another bike. Only interested in the future of the Vision. Hope it gets a well deserved update
Ditto !!!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I love my XC . Had a Hammer too , and also loved that , wish I could afford both !
I've made this same exact statement numerous timesthumb up

Happy New Year!!

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
I had a highball, but traded her in for my XC. I, too, wish I could afford multiple bikes. Someday... :)

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I was initially interested in the Vision when I sat on one at the NYC motorcycle show in 2011 or something. I was amazed by this sleek-looking touring motorcycle. Then, I opened the saddlebags. What a disappointment!!

Enter the XCT, and the rest is history as of May 2013 :)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I was initially interested in the Vision when I sat on one at the NYC motorcycle show in 2011 or something. I was amazed by this sleek-looking touring motorcycle. Then, I opened the saddlebags. What a disappointment!!

Enter the XCT, and the rest is history as of May 2013 :)
Exactly why I think I am gravitating to the XCT. I really like the Vision and from what I remember the way it rides. But man no way it has enough storage for the wife and I for a week trip from Fla to the NC mountains for a week or so. Its about all I can do t get our gear on the RSV. Depending on forecasted weather conditions. I think the Cross roads was sort of popular, but some folks that liked it didnt like getting pinched for adding cruise and a few other goodies.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
I came to my XC from a dyna HD (Switchback)...Its was the Vision that kept me away from Victory. I couldn't stand the looks of the bike(still can't) Too me, Victory was the Vision and I had 0 interest...It wasn't until I happened upon an XC at a Yamaha dealership that my eyes were opened :) the rest is history.
I do want a second, naked and power bike but I'm not doing a thing until Vic releases its "true American sport bike".

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
If I was to jump to the XR XC XCT V
bike, well itd be to an XR
More basic, in the wind, no frills machine is to my taste.
Better brakes, suspension, ground clearance and a bit more storage are the advantages over my Vegas.
And yeah I think I'd be wanting to keep the Vegas as well.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I came from sport bikes to the cruiser world. My favorite bike is still, by far, the Boardwalk. I couldn't afford one at the time, so I went with a Boulevard. Then, being around my brothers and taking the multi day trips with long stretches of interstate travel, I looked into a touring bike. With the Boardwalk belonging to Victory, I looked there first. I then saw my first Vision and was horrified. I still cannot force myself to look at that bike for too long. Thankfully, They also had a few XCs and a XCT there to look at. I then drooled over the XC for the next year and a half until a deal, I just couldn't turn down, on a 2012 XC fell into my lap.

As long as they keep Victory coming of the line, I will stay with them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts