Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Err O 15 520205 is what i got . were can i go to get a breake down of the codes.i am frustrated bike runs fine?

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
first thing to do is check the battery cables.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Only vic dealers have the book to read codes, last time i had a error code, my vic dealer called the main office and they explained what the code ment, " low voltage on the front injector " so i disconnect & connected the injector and charged the battery, AND the error code was gone :D

I was installing TT / PCv / lizard lights

Edit; it really sucks that there is not a code book for sale .... Lucky the mechanic wanted to help over the phone ....

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
cross bikes are notorious for the battery cables coming loose and kicking codes, been there with mine. Kevinx may be able to help with codes, after you check the cables at the battery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
recap turns out when you do an oil change . if you overfill the crank,oil blows out the haeds into air box leaks onto throttle body boot makes them weak and leak air runs lean then exhaust sensors over compensate now it runs to rich. so now have to replace the boots and some other hoses idle adjust related. plug big mike at so cal motorcycles in brea ca is a great mechanic ,no bullshit guy give info about your victory!

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Good you found the problem, if you change the oil, run the engine etc. Then when you check your level it supposed to be just under the FULL line, this counts for engines with 850 liters inside, or 4 liter, it is always UNDER the FULL line

Read the Manuel please ?

·
Registered
313 Posts
The service manual shows your code as :

P0175 520205 15 Fuel Correction - system too rich Cyl 2 (Rear).

I guess you figured it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts