Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I added Cross Country floor boards to the Spyder RT tonight. Buddy of mine replaced his and these were just laying around.

All I had to do was remove the rubber pad and mark the underside of the Victory Cross Country boards and drill holes. I added the rear bracket for added support and these floorboards are rock solid and look factory. Perfect way to add floorboards.

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Looks like it came with them from the factory!

·
Super Moderator
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like it came with them from the factory!
They do look like it, my wife is very pleased with them. Easy to adapt also.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
What was there before? Pegs? Very professional looking job. High fives to ya.

·
Super Moderator
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Beautiful Blue Can Am....I almost bought one but they were out of my price range and it just didn't have that motorcycle feel to me when I test drove one. Maybe it's something you have to get use to....Besides I would have to haul the ole lady around more and that ain't happening. :grin

·
Super Moderator
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful Blue Can Am....I almost bought one but they were out of my price range and it just didn't have that motorcycle feel to me when I test drove one. Maybe it's something you have to get use to....Besides I would have to haul the ole lady around more and that ain't happening. :grin

Riding the Spyder is like riding a quad it takes a couple hundred miles to start getting the hang of it. Once you're used to it the trike is so much fun. The thing corners like crazy!!!

Love the color. Nice job on the floorboards.

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Sacrilege!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My wife took a Can Am Spyder safety class offered by the dealer we bought the trike from and she aced it!! 100%. I'm so proud of her for one thing is getting her motorcycle endorsement the best way, with safety training and second for getting such a high score. The instructor told her "If I made a video on how to correctly do the driving test I would have filmed you just now".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts