Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left the house yesterday morning and was on my way to my local dealership. I was running 65mph and started up a hill and it hesitated,
then 2 seconds later it did it again. It hesitated 4 times by the time I topped the hill. The bike didn't loose power because my radio didn't quit playing and no warning lights came on. It didn't do it anymore the rest of the day and the dealer said if the engine light didn't come on it didn't throw a code. Has this happened to anyone on here?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hasn't happened to me, but how was your fuel level? Also if you have a short or loose wire, maybe it only happens under load or up steep hills. Try that hill or one like it again.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ok so running 65 where you in 6th gear? If so that might be part of it. You where to high of a gear for the hill. Try it again in that gear. You r^s night have amendment to low. Other than that need little bit more details. Gear did you get half way up then accelerate.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Handy, I had a full tank of gas.
Mrninja9, I was in 6th gear when I hit bottom of the hill and kept in 6th all the way up. I ride up that hill all the time in 6th and never had a problem. I hope it was just a hiccup and won't do it again, plus I have the 5yr warranty so I'm not to worried

1 - 4 of 4 Posts