Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey, I'm finally posting my introduction... only took 7 years! Unfortunately, I am also selling my bike. It is a 2012 Cross Country with very low mileage (<1900 miles) in pristine condition. I'm DougE from Pittsboro NC. Hope to post a "for sale" entry on the Forum soon. In the mean time, you can see photos of the bike in myGarage listed under DougE's 2012 Cross Country.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Like a brand new bike.

·
Registered
612 Posts
how the heck does it only have 1900 miles? That's showroom...8)

get a couple more posts in and get some pics up !!

Rob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how the heck does it only have 1900 miles? That's showroom...8)

get a couple more posts in and get some pics up !!

Rob
Rob, I got sidelined with 4 bad disks and erosive osteoporosis arthritis. Can't ride for very long, so I've decided to sell the bike. It is truly in showroom condition and will make someone very happy, especially at the price I'm asking. I've posted some photos in myGarage under DougE's 2012 Cross Country. Still waiting to hear back from the moderator so I can post an ad in the for sale forum.
- Doug

·
Registered
612 Posts
Rob, I got sidelined with 4 bad disks and erosive osteoporosis arthritis. Can't ride for very long, so I've decided to sell the bike. It is truly in showroom condition and will make someone very happy, especially at the price I'm asking. I've posted some photos in myGarage under DougE's 2012 Cross Country. Still waiting to hear back from the moderator so I can post an ad in the for sale forum.
- Doug
Hey Doug,

So sorry to hear about the condition that has forced the sale upon you...8( hopefully you will be able to find a Ric solution or a convertable sports car to keep that wind in the hair feeling going...

Feel well and be safe,

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts