Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

After much research and effort in figuring out what my next bike would be, I purchased an XCT a couple of weeks ago. I've been riding a VTX 1800 Neo since 2006, and a VTX 1300 before that. I still have a my old Shadow 750, chopped, bobbed, ratted, and weaponized (lol).

I looked at every tourer that the major manufacturers had to offer. The LAST one I test rode was the Victory. Within a mile I was I in love with the XCT, it was exactly what I was looking for: a smooth refined V-twin with plenty of power and all the amenities I wanted standard. I tried the Vision too but just couldn't get over the styling (sorry Vision riders). I think Victory hit a home run with the XCT. The old lady loves it too, which was a big factor in my purchase.

I learned a lot about the VTX on their boards, and I'd figure I'd join here to see what "secrets" I could find. Like how to mount a passenger cup holder??? Don't answer that, I'll save it for the appropriate forum :p.

My XCT is black by the way, which is obviously the best color of any Victory.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
What is this VTXOA you speak of?? :D

Anyway, congrats on the new bike. I too just traded my Ultra in on a nice new Ness XC. I will also be riding it to Colorado in June/July for the Colorado Ride In, so maybe I'll see you there thumb up

·
Registered
774 Posts
Hey thanks PAC R, my Polaris stocks just went up.
If ya got any extra bucks, HAHA Look into Polaris stocks. Twice what HD stocks are.thumb upthumb upcheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts