1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
321 Posts
Damnnnnnn....... I'm all over it!! tick tick tick..... the waiting begins. Thanks for the info

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
That's a good price but this bag holds more, when on the road I can easly take it in and I already have one. $72!!! Discounted. Click

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
They can sell the crap for penny's on the dollar and I won't buy it.

Just like giving my lunch money to the playground bully after he kicked my ass.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just looked and they are not listing any trunks available now...

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know...I have been watching it with plans to buy one when they were available. This sucks.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I contacted Paulie at Honda East and he ordered one for me, and at a great price

·
Registered
4,077 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Does anybody know what the My10 Upfit kit is? I have a 2010 XC and it says I need this kit and a lock kit for a trunk. I am waiting to see if Victory has a trunk for me...I ordered it but the dealer cannot tell me if they can fill the order. The upfit kit has been discontinued and is definitely not available. I am wondering what this is exactly and the dealers can't tell me. I know 2010 is the only year that requires this as it came standard on 2011 and up models. Is this just a support bracket that I could make?

Any help is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Does anybody know what the My10 Upfit kit is? I have a 2010 XC and it says I need this kit and a lock kit for a trunk. I am waiting to see if Victory has a trunk for me...I ordered it but the dealer cannot tell me if they can fill the order. The upfit kit has been discontinued and is definitely not available. I am wondering what this is exactly and the dealers can't tell me. I know 2010 is the only year that requires this as it came standard on 2011 and up models. Is this just a support bracket that I could make?

Any help is appreciated.
It is a whole new metal support that the mufflers, fender and one saddlebag bracket bolt attaches to. The change is where the rear most saddlebag bracket bolt attaches. The OE plate is stamped with a nut welded to it. The upfit piece has a thick metal plate there that is tapped. I am betting that the stamped/nut isn't strong enough to hold the weight of the trunk over time. I just installed one of these last night. Figured I had better get one while I could. There are a couple available on Ebay at the moment.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
I am trying to place an order on the Vic site and I am 1 click away from finalizing but it is still showing everything in the cart as full price (plus shipping AND tax) so at what point is the discount given? All the stuff I added to my cart was shown in-stock and 50% off. Thoughts?

Skin

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am trying to place an order on the Vic site and I am 1 click away from finalizing but it is still showing everything in the cart as full price (plus shipping AND tax) so at what point is the discount given? All the stuff I added to my cart was shown in-stock and 50% off. Thoughts?

Skin
It should show already as the discounted price....

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
It should show already as the discounted price....
Nope. It shows full retail in my shopping cart. That's why I am scared to pull the trigger.

Skin

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for the info...I just ordered one on ebay...$45 with free shipping. I still do not know if the trunk I ordered is available but for this price I will take the risk. If I don't use it I am sure someone will take it off my hands. Now I need to find a lock for the trunk. If anybody has one or knows of one please let me know.

As for the full retail prices on the Victory site...I have been told that if the price does not show as discounted than they do not have any in stock. It seems Polaris has already forgotten about Victory and have moved on.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
This goes in the "for sale" section and not posted to every ancient thread about XC trunks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts