Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, Does anybody know where to get a Victory Cross Road serviced in Brisbane, Australia ? All the Best, John. cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Scar, That is where I went last thursday to buy a Cross road looked at 5 bikes and waited to get served and waited I had the cash in my pocket 10 minutes later I walked out no service and I was the only person in the shop go figure.

·
Registered
15 Posts
................. I'll be stuffed John , I thought they were one of the good guys ....

I've just bought a new black CrossRoads SoftBagger from Ezio at the Sydney store , he gave me a very good deal .........I've had my Vegas Premium Low for over a couple of years and traded my RoadKing on the XRoads , beautiful bike , wifey is very happy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Scar, I liked the red one with leather. Look's like i will be staying with my 1700 vulcan nomad for now it has only got 13,168 klm's on it, Great bike. Glad your wife likes your Cross Road. Stay safe friend. Later John.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
You only waited 10 minutes before you walked out? Dude I hate to tell you but 10 minutes isn't very long and many businesses like to allow customers to wait at least that long to look at things on their own. Many people (myself included) are actually put off when they walk into a buisness and barely make it through the door before some leach starts trying to figure out how to spend their money.

If you wanted attention did you do anything to get attention like maybe ask for it? I don't think you can say the buisness didn't try to help you if you didn't give them enough time to do so.

It's your choice, you can go back to the place that didn't serve you quickly enough and leave with your bike or you can wait a long time for a new buisness to be built. Best of luck either way!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shopping in Australia is not the same as shopping in the states people in Australia expect good service straight up and if you are not buying you say [just looking] Thank you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey John , dont be discouraged , I've had dealings in the past with Rollie himself , he was always standup guy with the Harley stuff

........but there is another choice and its a nice ride too .........up to Redline Motorcycles in Mackay ....another Victory dealer

cheers mate

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Scar, Had thought of that but Newcastle was just a bit closer. I wonder what colours 2013 will come out with for the Cross Road be nice to know. Catch ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts