Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a louder horn?

Louder exhaust than the stage 1 factory after market ?

Buffeting with the factory windshield is pretty rough at 70mph, fixes?

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just not sure I want to buy a $600.00 windshield when I have just purchased a new bike, really the only thing holding me back from buying it

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
AW I want to apologize for some of the responses you are getting on the other site you posted this question. Some of those guys are real assholes.

·
Registered
117 Posts
You have CLASS Diamond. In the short time I have been associated with this forum, I have had a chance to appreciate both you and Kevin's and most other's comments and straight forwardness. I know what advice you share is meant to help, not just to show how much more you know. I know my feelings are shared.
Thanks.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Thanks Biker. One of the reasons I came over here was I wanted a break from all the bickering, criticizing and just general aggressive behavior on the other site.

AW's thread over there has 17 responses and maybe 3 are relavant to the question. The rest is a bunch of criticism and arguing. Sometimes its like being in grade school or better yet watching Congress!! LMAO!!!:ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
As the President of the VMC I would like to apologize to you as well. So many personalities in one place sometimes turn into unintended dog piles.
As I said over there though. The CeeBaily shield is available in a wide variety of heights for a much more reasonable price then Vic's. Also I had the pleasure to ride the Kewlmetal test bike with a set of unobtrusive clear foils that eliminated about 90% of the unwanted updraft. They should be on the market in the next week.

.....Oh Yea...... BK as I said upon meeting you in person. The pleasure was all mine. Hows that KP running?? Have your kids pony'd up for an S&S yet??

·
Registered
117 Posts
.....Oh Yea...... BK as I said upon meeting you in person. The pleasure was all mine. Hows that KP running?? Have your kids pony'd up for an S&S yet??
Kevin, The KP is a ROCKET for an old man. The 130 guy is settin up my one son w/o5 Hammer with some parts (s&s, controller etc.)he had before the Vision. That won't be til August though. Ha Ha, they follow til then. I think don't think the other two want to get involved. They just like the noise of those vic pipes on their 09s. Thanks for remembering me. I look forward to more advice from all you guys out there! Sorry, I sent this thread way out there. I'll stick more to reading and learning. tom[/QUOTE]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts