Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys I am needing some help, putting the fairing on,with audio kit and it's not working. I have a connector with grey and black wires (one each), that I have no connector for it to go to. Also have a female spade connector that is hot also nowhere to go. Both of these are from the kit not the bike. Instructions are useless without a service manual that I dont have .Ricz can you or anybody give me a hand please.:eek:

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Ok guys I am needing some help, putting the fairing on,with audio kit and it's not working. I have a connector with grey and black wires (one each), that I have no connector for it to go to. Also have a female spade connector that is hot also nowhere to go. Both of these are from the kit not the bike. Instructions are useless without a service manual that I dont have .Ricz can you or anybody give me a hand please.:eek:
Wow! The apes, now the fairing... Nice! Can't wait to see.

The connector should go to your headlight bucket, and plug into the spare/accessory power connector.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only problem is there is no connector in there for this plug. It's big, but only has two wires in it. I'm lost on this one.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I got it to work! I'm guessing that plug is for if you have a stereo too? Put a ground to the black a blue hot to the grey and whalla she's a making music my friends! Pics to come when I get inside later. Thank you again CrossRoads!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
worthless w/o pics. lots of pics.--irv

·
Registered
810 Posts
Well I got it to work! I'm guessing that plug is for if you have a stereo too? Put a ground to the black a blue hot to the grey and whalla she's a making music my friends! Pics to come when I get inside later. Thank you again CrossRoads!
I love the smell of a Victory in the morning, it reminds me of Victory... no wait...

thumb upcheersthumb up

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
So bfp, will your iPod setup play iheart radio?

I recently got a good deal on a Victory audio kit for my. Victory fairing. It works ok, plays playlist fine, but when I try to use the Iheart app I get no tunes. I seem to only be able to play mp3 music and not radio.
Is this the case for you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts