Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Does anyone make a w/s for a Cross Roads with a 'flip' top?

Tks, RR

Not that I know of but....you could use a shorter shield & an accessory available from [Wunderlich] an accessory company that targets BMW. The accessory shield is called an wind deflector , it attaches to the top of the shield, and can be folded down when not wanted. Go to their site, click on "R" models , then R1150R, then "comfort & ergonomics" , scroll down to "wind deflector" .

Different models / tints available. Yes pricey.....but IMO good quality.

Hope the link works...

https://www.wunderlich.de/en

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yes. 7Jurock makes a windshield for the XR that uses your existing brackets and hardware. Call and ask for Sonia, she is excellent! I just got one for my XR, and I'm very happy with it, takes the air up and over the top of my helmet. I got the light tint also, which I find excellent. Here is a link for them. Just be aware that if you order with the flip, order 2" shorter than you would normally get, because the flip actually makes the windshield appear 2" taller, because of the shape. I ordered a stock height, and I had to send it back because it was too tall and I was looking through it. I sent it back and got one minus 2", which ended up being stock height. PM me if you have any questions. Tell Sonia you are from the forum, and chances are she'll do something nice for you...

7JuRock

Here's a picture, you can see the flip:

Cross Roads.jpg

·
Registered
483 Posts
Duh !! on me....when the OP posted his question...I thought that he meant a movable "flip" ....Me ? no hell I'm not embarrassed .....:)

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts
What's a w/s?

Edit: Nevermind. I get it now.
Took me a minute also windshield takes to long to spell out.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Yes. 7Jurock makes a windshield for the XR that uses your existing brackets and hardware. Call and ask for Sonia, she is excellent! I just got one for my XR, and I'm very happy with it, takes the air up and over the top of my helmet. I got the light tint also, which I find excellent. Here is a link for them. Just be aware that if you order with the flip, order 2" shorter than you would normally get, because the flip actually makes the windshield appear 2" taller, because of the shape. I ordered a stock height, and I had to send it back because it was too tall and I was looking through it. I sent it back and got one minus 2", which ended up being stock height. PM me if you have any questions. Tell Sonia you are from the forum, and chances are she'll do something nice for you...

7JuRock

Here's a picture, you can see the flip:

View attachment 185530
I agree with everything said here. I have the same 7JURock flip shield on my 2012 XR and am very happy with it. I also talked to Sonia and was impressed with her customer service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts