Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding Vics for a few years now. Getting discouraged with another forum, so looked over here...saw a few familiar "faces"... and here I am.

Currently riding a 2012 Xroads with 36,000 miles on her, along with some goodies from Lloydz.

hello.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the group. Reply to this post and that should complete your 2 posts and unlock the rest of the site. When you get a chance post a picture of your crossroads

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.
My bike just looks like every other red xroads.....they only ever had 2 colors.... haha. I only stand out in a crowd of harleys....which happens quite alot.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Welcome mate, enjoy the read ...

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
hey not....I remember you from over there :wink

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I never had interest in being "over there" , but welcome to "here" !cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I never had interest in being "over there" , but welcome to "here" !cheers
There was this guy named Andy.....and a bunch of great guys that got it all going.... Most are gone now. They made it the best.

I have heard good things about this forum. I love the Victory bike, and motorcycles in general, and part of motorcycling is the camaraderie.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have heard good things about this forum. I love the Victory bike, and motorcycles in general, and part of motorcycling is the camaraderie.
Agreed , I have made many friends here and ride with lots of them . Some rides have been EPIC ! Welcome to the forum Brother .

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT. I know that site, I tried it a few times but it's just not the same. Don't like the 'look & feel', navigation, etc.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums!

The other site used to be really good (even better than this one for a while) but Andy leaving and the format change have pretty much ruined it. That said this forum has its quirks to but the biggest gripe is the minimum post limit that is required before you can post in the main forums.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
ya, I'm "over there" too but rarely go there. Truth is, I rarely come here as I'm still very active on a Venture site which I've called "home" since 2006 and where I have made many close friends, am involved in organizing rallies and attending various events put on by other members.

That said, I do enjoy this site and the members here. :smile

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome. Hope to meet up with some of you if you are in NH. I usually am at Americade and Laconia all week.

I have enjoyed browsing the site so far, and reading up on the threads. Pretty nice layout.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
We go to Americade every year. Maybe we'll run into you (figuratively, not literally! :D )

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
Welcome not. Fair warning...watch out for that old guy who goes by RICZ. Cranky old bastard.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again for the welcomes. I hope you all had a great Christmas.....Thanks to El Nino it was 60 degrees here in northern NH.....had a NICE bike ride today with my wife. Last year.....it was sketchy getting down the driveway....

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts