Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone out there measure the over all length, height, and width of their cross series bags and post them here. Soft and hard bags would be great. I am looking at mounting one or the other on my Kingpin and need dimensions so I can figure out witch will fit best and if my exhaust will clear.

Thanks in advance. Maybe in a couple years I will be able to afford a Cross bike but for now I'm sticking with my Kingpin.

·
Registered
470 Posts
the hard bags on my xr are so big my wife struggles to get on or off without kicking them. she has just about quit riding with me because its such a struggle to get on or off, just a heads up.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I have to second that ridealittle. My wife actually prefers riding on the back of my suzuki M50 over the XR when we go for a ride due to the bags.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Could someone out there measure the over all length, height, and width of their cross series bags and post them here. Soft and hard bags would be great. I am looking at mounting one or the other on my Kingpin and need dimensions so I can figure out witch will fit best and if my exhaust will clear.

Thanks in advance. Maybe in a couple years I will be able to afford a Cross bike but for now I'm sticking with my Kingpin.
Approximately 30"x16"x9". Keep in mind, the bags are shaped like rhomboids.

The 30" measurement points were taken from top front and bottom rear.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Is that the hard bags or leather bags?

·
Registered
81 Posts

You must have a unique bike because mine are shaped like parallelograms. ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the info everyone. It has been helpful. I am thinking of saving money and going with a set of Viking bags for now. Maybe I can step up to a Cross Country next year......

Thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts