Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up MSL magazine and seen a new bike called the CRS Duu,all I can say is WOW if Victory could make something like that I would buy one immediately,they seem to be stuck in this cruiser rut.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Just picked up MSL magazine and seen a new bike called the CRS Duu,all I can say is WOW if Victory could make something like that I would buy one immediately,they seem to be stuck in this cruiser rut.
Agree. I predicted (hoped) that Victory's last announcement would be something like this; instead we received yet another cruiser...

·
Premium Member
180 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Too bad it doesn't come with a decent engine.
117" s&s with 96 hp and 109 ft/lbs?? that's rather laughable

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exactly thats why a victory engined street style rather than long low cruiser style would be a great addition to the model line up.Here in the uk Harley xr1200x has no direct competition and is a good seller.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
The X-wedge engine is about the only thing I like about it. The rest of it is way too "Transformers" for me. Not to mention there is no where to store anything or even consider storing anything.

I like Jay's more conventional looking standard, but note how cramped he is on it. I don't think he's a huge guy, but his wrists rest on his knees like he's Wilt Chamberlain riding some baby Sportster.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
If Victory would make a cafe bike something like that I would start saving up. I wouldn't sale my Crossroads, I would just put this next to it and promise to never buy another bike... well, not for a long time anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts