Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for to suggestion on what to check for when I get home this evening, I notice that my CC wasn't working and the CC pwr indicator light is not lit, where can I find the pwr wire for that at I do not have a SVC manual??

·
Registered
297 Posts
Looking for to suggestion on what to check for when I get home this evening, I notice that my CC wasn't working and the CC pwr indicator light is not lit, where can I find the pwr wire for that at I do not have a SVC manual??
Open the fairing and then follow the wiring from the cc switch into the fairing. There is a gray, square shaped connector that may have come apart. I just found this on my bike, last Friday. Hope it’s something as simple as that for you, because trying to trace the wires, even with a schematic is a PITA.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Open the fairing and then follow the wiring from the cc switch into the fairing. There is a gray, square shaped connector that may have come apart. I just found this on my bike, last Friday. Hope it’s something as simple as that for you, because trying to trace the wires, even with a schematic is a PITA.
Couldn't have said it better myself :nerd

Skin

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok will do I was hoping I wouldn't have to take my fairing off.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok the culprit turned out to be the 10A CB called TS/Horn, not sure why the Cruise Control is a part of that but it's working.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Yeah that is weird for sure. My horn just stopped working so I checked the TS/Horn fuse and it is fine. Now I guess I should check all of them in case it is tied to some other system for some reason. :confused:

Skin

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skin, well seeing that the turn-signals & horn are running of the same CB and your TS are still working I would check pwr at the horn do you have one of those WOLO/STEBEL air horn?

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Skin, well seeing that the turn-signals & horn are running of the same CB and your TS are still working I would check pwr at the horn do you have one of those WOLO/STEBEL air horn?
It is the standard horn. I haven't changed it. I need to find the time to troubleshoot it but I am always super busy.

Skin

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ok the culprit turned out to be the 10A CB called TS/Horn, not sure why the Cruise Control is a part of that but it's working.
I’m sorry I didn’t suggest that. It’s the first thing to eliminate as a cause, when the CC quits and you notice your horn and TS don’t work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts