Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 VICTORY CROSS COUNTRY TITANIUM
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Hope you guys and families all staying safe and healthy. My name is Ven, looking for Cruise Control Kit (OEM part #2877177) to my 2016 Victory Cross Country. I searched every where, but found none. Plaese let me know where I can find one.

Thank you,

Regards,

Ven.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
They are near impossible to find. I suspect facebook Victory groups and ebay are your best chances to find one.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are near impossible to find. I suspect facebook Victory groups and ebay are your best chances to find one.
Hi Vinesh, Thanks for your reply. I tried using those sites including Amazon, but no use. I even don't mind buying used one, but no luck.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Hi,

Hope you guys and families all staying safe and healthy. My name is Ven, looking for Cruise Control Kit (OEM part #2877177) to my 2016 Victory Cross Country. I searched every where, but found none. Plaese let me know where I can find one.

Thank you,

Regards,

Ven.
I got mine as a kit made from salvage parts from The Vic Werks (612) 240-8207. It cost me $300, shipped. It included all parts contained in the Victory OEM kit, and a printed copy of the kit mounting instructions from Victory.

It works perfectly now that it's mounted.

If they don't have one in stock from a parted-out cross bike, they'll put your name on a list and contact you when one comes in.

--aaron

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Or search salvage yards websites or ebay for a salvaged unit, probably going to be your best bet.

Otab, looks like we answered at the same time!

I only turn the cruise control on every now and then just to make sure it works. Not much use for one when on riding twisty mountain "or hills to you western guys" roads 90% if the time.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Or search salvage yards websites or ebay for a salvaged unit, probably going to be your best bet.

Otab, looks like we answered at the same time!

I only turn the cruise control on every now and then just to make sure it works. Not much use for one when on riding twisty mountain "or hills to you western guys" roads 90% if the time.
I don't use mine in the twisties, but it sure is nice to have when putting in a few hundred highway miles a day during longer road trips :)

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't use mine in the twisties, but it sure is nice to have when putting in a few hundred highway miles a day during longer road trips :)
I got mine as a kit made from salvage parts from The Vic Werks (612) 240-8207. It cost me $300, shipped. It included all parts contained in the Victory OEM kit, and a printed copy of the kit mounting instructions from Victory.

It works perfectly now that it's mounted.

If they don't have one in stock from a parted-out cross bike, they'll put your name on a list and contact you when one comes in.

--aaron
Hi Aaron,

Thanks a lot for the info. I contacted the Vic Werks and ordered the Cruise Control Kit for my Cross Country. They charged me $425 which includes shipping to Canada as well. Thanks again.

Pubby.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Hi Aaron,

Thanks a lot for the info. I contacted the Vic Werks and ordered the Cruise Control Kit for my Cross Country. They charged me $425 which includes shipping to Canada as well. Thanks again.

Pubby.
Glad I could help :)

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again. How difficult the installation of this unit to the motorcycle Aaron?

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Thanks again. How difficult the installation of this unit to the motorcycle Aaron?
It's a pretty invasive install. You have to disassemble half of the bike to get it done. I'm not confident enough in my motorcycle wrenching skills to tackle it myself, so I had a Victory-certified shop install it for me.

They charged me 4.5 hours of labor to do it.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I might get done that way like you said using a Technician. Thanks for that advice Aaron. This freaking virus stopping us to go out and enjoy the bike ride coz they have lockdown all through out the province now. Its so shame that we all waited for this spring season to have a great bike ride, but we are pretty much limited to home now. Hope you guys are staying safe and healthy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts