Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the forum and my recently purchased 2007

KingPin. Not new to Victory though, I owned a 2003 TC, great bike.

My question is will the Victory electronic cruise control install on my

07 KP without any issues? Thanks in advance. Rand i.

·
Registered
16 Posts
According to the 2010 Pure Victory accessory catalog (page 36) cruise is only available on 2009 and 2010 KP. The part number for that is 2877177. I have a 2006 KP and would like to do the same.
I am looking into a BrakeAway mechanical cruise. It looks to be the best alternate option. I am using a KrampBuster paddle right now. It actually works pretty good. Best of luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cruies Control

According to the 2010 Pure Victory accessory catalog (page 36) cruise is only available on 2009 and 2010 KP. The part number for that is 2877177. I have a 2006 KP and would like to do the same.
I am looking into a BrakeAway mechanical cruise. It looks to be the best alternate option. I am using a KrampBuster paddle right now. It actually works pretty good. Best of luck.
What kind of BrakeAway are you looking at. I have an 06 KP and need a cruise control bad due to hand issues.

·
Registered
16 Posts
BrakeAway Cruise control

The model for the KingPin through 2008 is 5CP02. It is silver but they make it in black as well. You will have to request black as it is not listed nor is there a seperate part number. I just installed it today. It was a bit of a booger to get on taking about 2 hours. I could do the next one in about 20 minutes. You just have to play with the adjustments.
I took it for a test ride and it works great. Worth the money!
Good luck.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wiring for Cruise Control on a '08 KP

Has anyone installed the Vic Cruise control on a 2008? I know that they started to prewire in 2009. Is it possible that a late 2008 is pre-wired? Where would one look on a 2008 KP. If not pre-wired, Is there any reason that they cannot they be wired now? Has anyone attempted this?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
My 08 Hammer was prewired and I installed the vic cruise. The plug will be on the lower left side in the oil filter area.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts