Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
12,970 Posts
If you like what Gibbison showed you there is a guy selling that cruse along with grips for a 100 bucks look in the sell forum

·
12,970 Posts
If you like what Gibbison showed you there is a guy selling that cruse along with grips for a 100 bucks look in the sell forum

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have one and I really like it. I got mine in the mail a couple of weeks before I saw the one they are selling on this forum. Wish I had seen it sooner, it is a really good price.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the BrakeAway also and love it for the functionality, but it also looks cool too.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I have the Witchdoctor one on my Kingpin. I don't know how safe it is, but it works well for my purposes.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
+1 on the Brakeaway. Extremely high CNC machined quality that works the way you want a throttle lock to work. Plus the added safety/benefit of being able to release it by pulling the brake lever or pushing the thumb button. Grab that $100 one before someone else does, cuz they sell for twice that, and they are worth it. Yes, I have one also.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
+1 on the Brakeaway. Extremely high CNC machined quality that works the way you want a throttle lock to work. Plus the added safety/benefit of being able to release it by pulling the brake lever or pushing the thumb button. Grab that $100 one before someone else does, cuz they sell for twice that, and they are worth it. Yes, I have one also.
I believe that sold about the time I posted this..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12,146 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
I was looking into getting the brakeaway for my 2012 Hammer and was wondering how the grip feels with 3/4 inch less room? In Brakeway's website it says through 2008 because in 2009 the grips were made shorter and the part takes up grip space.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
I was looking into getting the brakeaway for my 2012 Hammer and was wondering how the grip feels with 3/4 inch less room? In Brakeway's website it says through 2008 because in 2009 the grips were made shorter and the part takes up grip space.
Add a Throttle Rocker, Cramp Buster, Wrist Rest or the like and the length won't matter.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
You do not know any different, Only when you are peeing :ltr:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here are a couple of photos for visual reference. I have the Ness Flame Grips... My palm is about 4" wide when I set it on the tape measure... There is about 5 1/8" of room on the grip... Hope that helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Anyone know if these will work on ness holeshot grip?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts