Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next Thursday-May 17th-is the first Servants of Christ sponsered Bike Night at the Riverview BBQ 177 Roosevelt Dr. Seymour,Ct. (Rte 34) 6 to 9PM. Show and trophies. Hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I did the first show last night. Women in the Wind on Rt 63 Bethany. There were only two Victorys there. I managed to take a trophy for" Best of All Classes" with the Vision. Now that the first 2012 trophy is out of the way, the rest of the shows will be much more relaxing!!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Well, I did the first show last night. Women in the Wind on Rt 63 Bethany. There were only two Victorys there. I managed to take a trophy for" Best of All Classes" with the Vision. Now that the first 2012 trophy is out of the way, the rest of the shows will be much more relaxing!!
Well done, congrats on the trophy. thumb up

Can't make it to the Bike Night next Thursday. Are you checking out the Victory Demo truck at Shark Cycle in Stafford this weekend? We're heading over there tomorrow morning. We should be there by 1030.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Red. The weather is supposed to be great. I have the weekend tied up with the special day events! So, I won't be riding either day. Have a safe ride and a good day.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey Dave, you gonna stay the day there or head out? I was going to do a nice ride from Orange to Great Barrington for a Scotch pickup Run. Maybe I can deviate and still be home on time LOL!!! :(

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Red. The weather is supposed to be great. I have the weekend tied up with the special day events! So, I won't be riding either day. Have a safe ride and a good day.
Hey Blueline,

Sorry we're gonna miss each other, but maybe next weekend on the ride to Cap't Jack's. Enjoy your weekend!

We just got back and we had a great time. Very nice shop and very nice people.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hey Dave, you gonna stay the day there or head out? I was going to do a nice ride from Orange to Great Barrington for a Scotch pickup Run. Maybe I can deviate and still be home on time LOL!!! :(
Hey John,

Damn, i turned in early last night and I didn't see your post. :mad: We got out early for breakfast before we got on the road to meet up with our friends in Norwich. Did you stop at the Shark today? Are you riding next Saturday? We are riding to Cap't Jack's on Sat and going to M.o.M's in Foxboro on Sunday too. :D

We just got back and we had a great time. First time at Shark Cycle and it's a great shop with really great people. I freakin love the Highball!:crzy: This one had the Ness(?) swept pipes (black) and it's a great Boulevard bike. It's my second bike, HANDS DOWN, when I can save up enough coin. We rode a XCT and really liked how it handles the buffeting compared to our 11' XC, but when we came off the highway our ankles and feet where roasting. The vents were open and we were clipping along at 40mph but it seemed like the fresh air coming in thru the vents was being heated up by the motor and not moving away fast enough. Obviously, this works well for those late fall rides. The Judge was fun, but not as fun as that Highball! Hope you had a great day riding today. The weather was IDEAL!thumb up Later.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Dave, next time you ride an XCT just open the vents about 2 inches. It's cooler that way. Open all the way just wraps the engine heat around your legs....

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Dave, next time you ride an XCT just open the vents about 2 inches. It's cooler that way. Open all the way just wraps the engine heat around your legs....
Great to know, Ron. That's exactly what was happening! Thanks. :D

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
May BBQ show 001.jpg

May BBQ show 003.jpg

May BBQ show 002.jpg

May BBQ show 004.jpg The first SOC show on Rt34 last night, had over a hundred bikes there. Only 6 Victorys. However, the Cross Roads LE took the trophy for Best Touring Bike.
There was also a Stallion powered by a Ford motor.

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
"Victory for the Win" thumb up

I heard about the meet at the last min and couldn't get out of my plans. Looks like it was great turnout non the less!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts