Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. If anyone recalls, I was in here posting just about two months ago. I had the cab suicide u-turn right into me on Friday May 13th smashing me up and sending me over the bars. Since then, I bought a new machine and just in the last few days finished putting back together my Ol' Vegas as I salvaged it for resale.

I sold it yesterday to a couple I know. They were pumped and loved the machine. Later that evening some chick turns directly in front of him in a mall parking lot as they were approaching eachother and almost went through the windshield. She claims she never saw him. Hard to miss him though as he came onto the hood I'm sure.

This was the same machine that I neglected to put the Charm Bell on to the day before my accident. Maybe I should have put that damn thing on in the end anyway. Since that day my whole crew has picked up bells for one another. So far so good.

Is there such a thing as bad luck? I think it's BS but strange nonetheless. Any stories like this one out there?

Curse of the Midnight Vegas.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I smell a Hollywood script developing. Now if your buddy fixes the bike and sells it to a 3rd owner who has the same crash, then you know you've got a cursed Vegas.

This bike wasn't customized this with invisible paint, was it? :ltr:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Something about that slim/trim black cruisers... they look great, but just seem invisible. I haven't had near the problems since I starting riding bigger, fatter moto's with bright paint and chrome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts